Thread: Hello from Nashville, TN

Default Hello from Nashville, TN

I am a male in my 30's living in Nashville. I started out as a dl in my teens, but had a car accident a fear years ago which resulted in diminished bladder control. Thankfully, I was already comfortable with wearing in public and so the impact to having to wear all the time was limited, though not problem-free. I cannot say what my answer would be if presented with the opportunity to go back to not needing.

I enjoy sci-fi / fantasy and am not really into sports. I spend way too much time on the computer when I'm not working.

Hi WillInTn,
    welcome to Adisc, just seen your join date, i guess you'be been lurking for a while. Nice intro, but how about telling us a bit more about the person in the nappy, hobbies and interests, likes and dislikes in music, books, movies, are you married? do you have a career or is it just a job or not? that sort of thing.

There is a sub forum for those of us who are IC it's in the Diaper talk forum, but if you've been lurking that long you should probably be telling me things.

I visited Nashville once, so depending on just where in the 30's you are, it may have been before you were born, travelled down from Calgarry to see the grand ol opery and the country music hall of fame. I don't work due to health problems, so I spend a lot of time on the pc, what sort of sci-fi/fantasy are you into ? and who are your favourite authors? I'm pretty much old school, people like Heinlien, Asimov, Shecklly, Silverberg, Clarke, Niven, Macaffrey, Kornbluth, Bradbury, the guy who wrote slaughterhouse 5 who's name I caan never remember, and loads of others from the same sort of era.

I've updated my profile to include the information you asked about.

HiWillInTn, I obviously didn;t make my self understood I was asking you the questions for you to put the sanswers in this forum as that's where people will most likely check first. Sorry about that. I suggest you just paste what you written into the rerply boc in thid thread. it is a very good intro though.