Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Reborn as furry

  1. #1

    Default Reborn as furry

    My name is Lagon, and I have just recently realized that I am a furry.
    How I know? well, I should have known, since I have dreamt of and fantasized about being an anthropomorphic since the age of 13. Adding to this, I have been acting out furry virtually every single day... (it just didn't have a name for it).

    Let me just say, it is wonderful to have discovered this community, and I hope you will accept me within your circle .

  2. #2

    Default

    Uh, Sure.

    your accepted.

    .. Sorry, The Fanfare-trumpets and confetti are out for the moment.

    There isnt any velvet rope or anything, just waltz on in. Suppose this makes for a nice sort of intro.

    Yea, welcome.

  3. #3

    Default

    Welcome! ^_^ Of course you're accepted! Glad you found us!

    I also know the feeling of having a little fur inside of you and not knowing the name for it. Went on for many years until the miracle that is the internet eventually directed me to furryjadefox's site. I will forever be grateful to him, as well as ADISC!

    Again, welcome and may your time at ADISC be fun and fruitful!

  4. #4

    Default

    Yeah welcome, actually the first time i discovered furrys (diaper furs to be exact) was some furrymuck picture, i don't remember how i found it, but it was a Lion being diapered by a lioness. Anyhow, i also eventually came across furryjadefox's website and i sure love the art. But finding the community for it all has been a huge relief for me too, its nice not to feel alone. Welcome aboard.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Claw View Post
    The Fanfare-trumpets and confetti are out for the moment (...)
    Somehow I do think it was a blessing in disguise. Anyways; this furry would be quite embarrassed, if met by such an welcome committee.

    Thanks for the kind words...
    Outside it's raining, but in my mind the sun is shining!
    Last edited by Lagon; 05-Sep-2011 at 13:09. Reason: missing a verb

  6. #6
    Mulic

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Lagon View Post
    Somehow I do think it was a blessing in disguise. Anyways; this furry would be quite embarrassed, if met by such an welcome committee.

    Thanks for the kind words...
    Outside it's raining, but in my mind the sun is shining!
    You done the initiation yet? you know the one that EVERY furry does?

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Mulic View Post
    You done the initiation yet? you know the one that EVERY furry does?
    The one that involves fur-suits and a pogo stick?

  8. #8
    Mulic

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    The one that involves fur-suits and a pogo stick?
    NONO thats the Other one, You know the one were you have to swim the pacific ocean in a fursuit?
    Last edited by Mulic; 05-Sep-2011 at 15:03. Reason: Typos

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    The one that involves fur-suits and a pogo stick?


    Quote Originally Posted by Mulic View Post
    NONO thats the Other one, You know the one were you have to swim the pacific ocean in a fursuit?
    Or maybe combine the two in the most obscure way...
    Like: jumping the pacific-fur in my pogo-suit by means of my ocean-stick..?!

  10. #10
    Mulic

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Lagon View Post
    Or maybe combine the two in the most obscure way...
    Like: jumping the pacific-fur in my pogo-suit by means of my ocean-stick..?!
    Perfect. It shall be done

Similar Threads

  1. Reborn "Real Life" Baby dolls
    By maddie212 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 15-Jan-2011, 14:01
  2. Furry
    By Azninvazn in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-Aug-2010, 11:37
  3. Upgrade Successful! ADISC Reborn!
    By Moo in forum News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-Jun-2010, 13:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.