Thread: OHai everyone.

Default OHai everyone.

Hey all, finally got around to joining after who knows how long doing some lurking... I'm Russ, I'm 18 and a hobbyist programmer (as if the name doesn't give it away ) and gamer. My favourite games are Minecraft, both Portal's and anything Mario/Zelda really.
    Like I said, I've been meaning to join for quite some time but, yeah, nerves and all... Hey, first step over now though, can only be easier from here. Not overly sure what kicked off my interest really, probably an assortment of small things, I can blame my wonderful forgetfulness for that one I guess. =P
    I'm currently a hobbyist programmer in the web development front aiming to move onto games development, hence me heading off to uni very soon. Can't wait to start that.
    I'll be glad to hear from some like-minded people, being able to talk to some more understanding people will be a great change.

DRUS

Quote Originally Posted by Programmatic View Post
    Hey all, finally got around to joining after who knows how long doing some lurking... I'm Russ, I'm 18 and a hobbyist programmer (as if the name doesn't give it away ) and gamer. My favourite games are Minecraft, both Portal's and anything Mario/Zelda really.
    Like I said, I've been meaning to join for quite some time but, yeah, nerves and all... Hey, first step over now though, can only be easier from here. Not overly sure what kicked off my interest really, probably an assortment of small things, I can blame my wonderful forgetfulness for that one I guess. =P
    I'm currently a hobbyist programmer in the web development front aiming to move onto games development, hence me heading off to uni very soon. Can't wait to start that.
    I'll be glad to hear from some like-minded people, being able to talk to some more understanding people will be a great change.
    Ohh, a gamer. Welcome! You should check out the gamer groups we have on here. A nice way to talk about the great games you had with people who share the gaming hobby. (Or, in my case, gaming obsession. :P)

Hi Russ
    welcome to the group, nice to see another UK member join in. have you any more hobbies or interests, favourite music, books movies, help us to know more about the person in the nappy.