Thread: Hello everyone!

Wink Hello everyone!

Hi everyone, I wanted to introduce myself. I am Terry and I am a DL. I would love to chat with other TB/AB/DL peeps! I have other interests such as Cars, travel, music, movies and more. If you are interested in chatting, feel free to hit me up. I don't bite!

Yo! Hi there

I'll just say from the get-go, we're not big on 'hitting' here - be it 'hitting up', 'hitting on' or 'hitting in general' (though there may be a few exceptions on that last one!)... We're a support site and exist to offer advice and reassurance in members' exploration of this strange new world, so... Go slowly. Contribute, joke, involve yourself, and I'm sure you'll make friends

Aside from the 'paperwork'... I come bearing questions! Such as...

... Is there a movie that makes you cry?
    ... What's your favourite-ever song? (And yes, you have to pick one!)
    ... If you won the lottery or something, what would be your Top 5 car garage?
    ... Do you like socks?
    ... What's 'omnipotence'?

The end! You're free to go

Welcome here - we hope to see you around the forums

Hi Terry and welcome to the group.

Nice intro. Yes Dan is a little odd, but answer his questions and then we can sedate him again. I'm sure you'll find plenty of people to chat to, for now, find a few forums you like the look of and jumpp in.