Thread: A little about me

Default A little about me

Okay, I am following instructions and starting with an introduction.

I am a middle age man (hate that term but fact is fact) living in the middle of Arkansas which is in the middle of the US. So basically I appear to be a normal healthy US citizen. I have a wife and kids. I work in healthcare.

My hobbies and personal activities include exercising at the local gym and playing a little racquetball. I love the outdoors and am a pretty avid backpacker- mostly in the Ozark mountains. I also love cave exploring (what oldtimers refer to as "spelunking"), scuba-diving and spearfishing, and well, just about any water sport.

I also love music. I play several stringed instruments, including electric and acoustic guitar, bass, mandolin and a little banjo. I also play a hammered dulcimer, though most folks have to google it to see what that is. I play in a couple different music bands.

I grew up in a really shaky household- very violent parents physically. I always felt insecure about the future. Perhaps that is why I love diapers. I had a "blankie" until I was 10 so maybe that was a factor. Who knows, but at age 13 I began wearing makeshift diapers made from towels and sheets of plastic.

I did that off and on through the rest of my life, although only half a dozen times a year. About eight years ago I took a risk and obtained some disposable adult diapers. I've been wearing them ever since, about 3-4 times a week. I love to sleep in a diaper but don't get to do that very often.

I have never physically met another diaper lover, but did make a few online friends before mydltown got hijacked. I didn't realize how comforting those friendships were until they were gone. It has been several months but I am going to try again to get involved, here at this site.

Nice to meet you Iluvmynappies, you sound like you lead quite a fun life . Hope you enjoy it here

Hi Luvmy nappies,
    welcome tothe group, A very nice, detailed intro, I'm sure you'lll meet loads of people with similar interests. Fromm what you are saying, I take it either your wife doesn't know or doesn't approve? An just one other question are you an expat Brit?