Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi uk

Default hi uk

Hi new here today from west midlands England anyone else from here?

I don't know about Birmingham but Manchester appears to be a hotbed of abdl activity. I popped down to Bristol to buy one of our members a beer...

I'm originally from Stoke-on-Trent. I'm there right now, but I live in Scotland.

Welcome to ADISC.

Tell us a bit more about you. =)

Well that more replies than I usually get on a forum thanks for being so kind and friendly. I'm male. Live in brum 20 and Love nappies but never could really wear them till I recently got s car. But still have to hide them from my gf and family.

Hi Walkinz and welcome to the group,
    enought of this rubbish about nappies, how about telling soemthing about yourself, your hobbies and interests, what sort of music, books and movies do you like, are you a mad scientist or a server at mcdonals? Welcome to the growing number of UK members as well.

Lol fair enough. I can't stand reading never interests me. Any type of music that sounds good but mostly rock. Metal n stuff like that. Gotta love films. Favorites are transformers matrix and inception gotta love a light hearted film like Juno its brilliant.
    I love going out with what little friends I have. I have a gf of 4 years and love her to bits just finished college.

Hi welcome to the group, glad you're getting more friendly replies then you normally do.

I do want to note one thing though, the wonderful thing of the internet is that you don't have to be close for it to work. I have friends from down under in Australia to up north in Norway and everywhere in between. So no need to find people that are local. The only thing that's good for is for meetups. Which we'd like to know you better before we even allow talks hinting of that.

well done, now doesn't that feel better than nappy change? NAH, but it gives us a chance to get to know the person behind the nappy, this is a very friendly site, find a couple of the forums you like the love of and jump right in, there is a group for UK members, but I think you may have to be an established contributor before you can join them ( takes 7 days depending on how many messages you post - more info on the levelling system at Just for information I used to live in Telford, which isn't a million miles away from Brum, so welcome again and enjoy

Yh I understand that its just nice to know there are people local having same interests in me.
    I am willing to talk to anyone really I know realise I should not of put UK in the title.
    But anyone is welcome to talk to me I'm very open minded and will talk to anyone anytime if possible. You all seem so kind on here. I think I found q winner in this site.