Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Default The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

How many of you play/played this game? I know I still play it to this day, but I can't imagine too many other still do. So how many of you guys used to play it? I've beat it like 5 times and still get just as much excitement out of it as the last. :P

Oh, wow I'm the first post, I thought there would be tons of replies by now. :S But, I haven't played for a while, but I have played it many times. Over 15+ (64) starting from the beginning and not getting to the end due to the Nintendo 64 erasing my data and or the data being corrupted. Then I tried it on the N64 Emulator, and got to the water temple but couldn't hit the triggers with my arrow due to not having an analog stick (Since I used my keyboard to play the emulator, and the arrow keys can't hit with precision), so then after giving up on the game. I finally got it for the Wii using the Wii Shop, and then finally beat the game; best game moment of my life, ever. haha

zombiebaby

yeah on the original system the N64 but I'm stuck and have been stuck for 3 years

FUCK YEAH! Is all I can say. I have played this game my entire life, and I still can't get over it's awesomeness!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyZidane View Post
    FUCK YEAH! Is all I can say. I have played this game my entire life, and I still can't get over it's awesomeness!
    Haha same, my favorite part is the ending where you have to escape from the collapsing tower.

Quote Originally Posted by pacifierteen
    yeah on the original system the N64 but I'm stuck and have been stuck for 3 years
    What part are you stuck at?

Quote Originally Posted by KakashoLin View Post
    Haha same, my favorite part is the ending where you have to escape from the collapsing tower.
    My favorite part... Um.. Favorite Part?

My favorite part... Um.. Favorite Part?
    I mean't to say that I was agreeing with you and then stated that the ending scene was my favorite part of the game, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by KakashoLin View Post
    I mean't to say that I was agreeing with you and then stated that the ending scene was my favorite part of the game, sorry.
    I was trying to state my favorite part. I just don't kave one because the whole game is freiken awesome :P

I was trying to state my favorite part. I just don't kave one because the whole game is freiken awesome :P
    I see, haha.

I played it on my Nintendo 64 but I got stuck as well. After awhile, I lost interest, but it was a really cool game.