Thread: Hi Everyone :D

sechrutz6195

Default Hi Everyone :D

Hi Everyone. The name's Matt, I'm 16 and a dl obviously :p I play soccer and do swimming/diving too. I like to hang out with friends and I'm also a competitive call of duty player. I'm always down to meet other tb/dl's so add me and maybe we can chat sometime.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 01-Sep-2011 at 07:08. Reason: nvm, hit the wrong button.

Quote Originally Posted by sechrutz6195 View Post
    Hi Everyone. The name's Matt, I'm 16 and a dl obviously :p I play soccer and do swimming/diving too. I like to hang out with friends and I'm also a competitive call of duty player.
    Welcome to ADISC!

I used to play soccer, but I eventually switched to cross country my junior year as I was better at running than kicking the ball...lol. What position do you play?

I'm always down to meet other tb/dl's so add me and maybe we can chat sometime.
    I do wish to point out that looking here to meet up with other tb/dls in real life is against the rules - we have a fairly strict rules on arranging meet-ups for the safety of our members. I apologize if I am reading too much into this, but I figured it is better to be safe than sorry.

That said, I'm sure you'll meet plenty of people here who share your interests - both *B/DL and non-*B/DL interests.

Hi sechrutz,

Welcome to ADISC! I hope you have a great time here and meet others with likeminded interests. I myself am not an AB/DL but I am a member of the site, so: nice to meet you! ^_^

What kinds of animals and creatures do you look for when you go diving? Is it diving for fun or diving to look at things under the water? Sorry if I'm being nosy. I've been reading this magazine called Sport Diving recently and it has all kinds of amazing critters in the photography.

Mei.

SurfinSeaLion

Hi Everyone. The name's Matt, I'm 16 and a dl obviously :p I play soccer and do swimming/diving too. I like to hang out with friends and I'm also a competitive call of duty player. I'm always down to meet other tb/dl's so add me and maybe we can chat sometime.
    OMG! Be my best friend? Nice edit reason lol. But its awesome of you to join Adisc. Love it here, its so much fun! I have made many new friends on Adisc and hope you do the same.

Hi Sechrutz,
    welcome to the group, so do you have any other hobbies or interests? What sort of music, books and movies do you like or hate, give us a little moe of you so peopele can get to know a bit better.

sechrutz6195

HogansHeroes,

I ran cross country in freshman year, but it put too much stress on my joints to run on all the uneven surfaces so I had to stop :/ I didn't mean to come across as looking for tbdl friends in real life, just people I could relate with on the board. Thanks for the welcoming

---------- Post added at 16:48 ---------- Previous post was at 16:45 ----------

PCBaby,

I play golf and surf as well as soccer and swimming. My friends and I play paintball as well from time to time. I like alternative, pop-punk, and pop/r&b music, I hate reading lol and my favorite movies are insidious and inception. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask

---------- Post added at 16:50 ---------- Previous post was at 16:48 ----------

Surfingman57, Thanks! I take it you like to surf lol. I practically live at the beach during the summer, too bad it's over =(

---------- Post added at 16:52 ---------- Previous post was at 16:50 ----------

Mei,

Thanks for your welcome! When I said swimming/diving, I meant for the sports team at my school, though I would love to go scuba diving some day. I hear it's one of the best experiences you can do and definitely something you need to do while living

my favorite movies are insidious and inception. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask
    Insidious scared the living crap outta me. I hate it - hate, hate, hate it! My boyfriend didn't even flinch, the show-off.

Also, I have questions! Feel free not to answer them - my feelings won't be hurt at all Here goes anyways, though...

... Can you spell 'extraterresstrial' without using Google/SpellCheck/real dicitonary?
    ... Would you like to live on the Moon?
    ... McDonalds or Burger King?
    ... What kind of cellphone do you have?
    ... Is 50 old?

Welcome here - have fun settling in and making friends!

sechrutz6195

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    Insidious scared the living crap outta me. I hate it - hate, hate, hate it! My boyfriend didn't even flinch, the show-off.

Also, I have questions! Feel free not to answer them - my feelings won't be hurt at all Here goes anyways, though...

... Can you spell 'extraterresstrial' without using Google/SpellCheck/real dicitonary?
    ... Would you like to live on the Moon?
    ... McDonalds or Burger King?
    ... What kind of cellphone do you have?
    ... Is 50 old?

Welcome here - have fun settling in and making friends!
    lol, Insidious wasn't scary in my opinion, I guess that's just because I'm a hardcore horror move addict. The only part that really scared me was when the little boy came out of the cupboard when his mom went to check his room-I'll admit it, I jumped. and needed a new diaper lol

I have always been a great speller, so extraterrestrial wouldn't be a problem to spell :P Btw, you put an extra 's' in extraterrestrial, may've been a joke though haha.
    I wouldn't want to live on the moon because then there would be no gravity and the scenery would always be the same
    I hate both, but if I had to choose, I would say Burger King. I don't eat Fast Food that often
    I have a Samsung Rogue phone that has a flip keyboard
    Right now, 50 seems kind of old, but when you're thinking about an age difference of 34 years it's always gonna seem old. I'll probably feel different about it when I'm 50 though

hi Again
    you said ",When I said swimming/diving, I meant for the sports team at my school, though I would love to go scuba diving some day. I hear it's one of the best experiences you can do and definitely something you need to do while livin" I would imagine it would be difficult to do when you are dead, unless you're in Denver.

You also said "Right now, 50 seems kind of old" I say, watch your mouth, junior. Matt, welcome again, find some forums that look interesteing and jump in, you'll meet loads of like minded people.

SurfinSeaLion

HogansHeroes,

[/COLOR]PCBaby,
    [/COLOR]Surfingman57, Thanks! I take it you like to surf lol. I practically live at the beach during the summer, too bad it's over =(

---------- Post added at 16:52 ---------- Previous post was at 16:50 ----------

Mei,

Thanks for your welcome! When I said swimming/diving, I meant for the sports team at my school, though I would love to go scuba diving some day. I hear it's one of the best experiences you can do and definitely something you need to do while living
    I do live at the beach in the summer. Jersey shore man! FYI Snookie is from staten Island. And Scuba diving is an amazing thing to do. My first dive was on the shipwreck the rhone!