Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moved in

Default Moved in

It has been a while since I posed or logged in due to the fact tha I was helping friends move in next door. We are now making a diaper area in Charlotte. What are the chances two houses next door to each other both with DL's living in them? The UPS man is going to have a very busy time now. IF we time it right he will be delivering cases of diapers to one house or the other every other week.

Nice, How old are both yall? Also I am very Jealuse.

did you know he was DL when he first bought the house?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_d View Post
    Nice, How old are both yall? Also I am very Jealuse.

did you know he was DL when he first bought the house?
    I'm not positive on the story, but I think Darkfinn has mentioned that they met before they moved.

Darkfinn & Luvsgirl (the couple that moved in next to her) are members of this site.

Sounds fun, guys.

Darkfinn

You are correct as usual Mandi. It is us that moved.

I haven't posted much about it b/c we don't have the internet working properly there yet... and most of our time has been spent unpacking and fighting off a pesky ant invasion (eeewwww) since the house had sat unoccupied for several months before we moved in.

It's a decent place overall... a quirky old house, but certainly better than the crap-hole of an appartment that we moved out of. The inside is fairly clean... but the bathroom needs painting quite badly because it is GREEN... and I'm not kidding on that.

A green bathroom! No kidding! Ew. Sorry, but ew!

Also icky ants! Glad you guys moved though, sounds like it's a neat old house!

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    A green bathroom! No kidding! Ew. Sorry, but ew!

Also icky ants! Glad you guys moved though, sounds like it's a neat old house!
    Well... at least we don't spend much time in the bathroom! Even if I wasn't in diapers I think I'd rather go in my pants than walk in that room.

It's a nice enough place... give us a few months to work on it and it'll really shine. We'll have to take some pictures and put them up in the gallery. There are four deer that frequent the fruit trees in the front yard in broad daylight... we got some vids of them yesterday.

The good thing about living next to another AB/DL... don't have to worry about them thinking it's strange to see me walking around inside the house in diapers... and no questions about large packages arriving once a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    GREEN... and I'm not kidding on that.

who would do that to a poor bathroom? .. :| when i moved into my house, our's was all black! black tiles, paint, and curtains!

It was horrible, went in during the day thinking it was night :P