Thread: Lazy Diapers

Question Lazy Diapers

Okay I had a little bit to drink tonight ... Back in town ... School starting ... Stressed out .... Okay to the point -

I half awoke and was not sure why I was in a half awake state. After a minute or so I tried to pee thinking it might be my mind actually telling me to wake up and use the bathroom (usually you know right away; however, my body is use to diapers that it is half confused). Well that was the issue ... a very full bladder.

I could have stopped peeing, got up and gone to the bathroom; however, I was too lazy/tired (and a little drunk) and just emptied my bladder. It filled the diaper pretty good. Actually too good. The back side of the diaper was bulging a lot. It felt nice; however, I got worried ... what if I have to go again in the middle of the night? So I got up and changed ... what a waste of a diaper due to me being just plain lazy.

How often and when (add a story to this thread) do you just use the diaper because you are just plain lazy?

Scootalooo

This morning, I couldn't be arsed to change it and use the toilet I was to busy online lol

Hehe half the reason I wear a diaper is because I'm lazy - especially when I've been drinking! In fact, one of my best wetting experiences was when I'd had a lot to drink and woke up bursting in the middle of the night - I hardly had to think about wetting and I was soaked, then fell straight back asleep. It was awesome!

Although, you might want to change to a thicker brand if one wetting is all it takes to fill it! It's a shame you had to change straight away... must have ruined the mood!

I try not to be lazy - although I have to wear a diaper almost 24/7 because of leakage that I am largely unaware of until it has happened. If I know I need to go I will get to a toilet if it's convenient, but there is also the danger of getting to a bathroom, untaping the diaper,only to find you are in full flood and needn't have bothered - especially unfortunate if it goes all over your pants! At night I will sometimes wake up on the point of going and usually just let it happen if my diaper is already wet.- instant excuse "why disturb my partner if I don't have to". All this depends on having a trustworthy diaper and at night a disposable bed pad in case I overfill and get a leakage problem from lying on my side.

after a pretty breif period using them for 24/7 asides for doing something else. I can atest that using the bathroom is actully more lazy then using diapers at least when your trying to be discreet about it, as most anyone in diapers would be. Your likely to change in the bathroom anyways and for me it takes longer to change then to go to the bathroom. So just going normally is far faster. Considering everyones here gone to the bathroom likely more then 1,000 times, we're kinda of experts on it. Self diapering is something little if any of us are experts on.

I use diapers all the time on car trips and what not because I am way to lazy to try and find a bathroom.

I really want to get drunk and pad up now! Thanks. Probably a bad idea though, I do have a big mouth. :-/ Speaking of lazy, if your into video games, awesome time to wear! Any gamer knows you wait to the last minute to get up and go pee. Just another reason why diapers are great! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Painn View Post
    I really want to get drunk and pad up now! Thanks. Probably a bad idea though, I do have a big mouth. :-/ Speaking of lazy, if your into video games, awesome time to wear! Any gamer knows you wait to the last minute to get up and go pee. Just another reason why diapers are great! :-)
    I'm not lazy but there days when I forget I am wearing it its come so natural to me and its been ages since my last change. My sis and mum gets a bit frisky with me but now I check myself or some checks me. (A little peak on the side like you would do for baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Painn View Post
    Oh yes, I can relate to that. I'm labeled as a 'hardcore gamer' by the majority of my friends and family, simply because I play so many video games for ridiculously long periods of time! -Being diapered whilst gaming is something I do on a regular basis-, because, well, Ill admit it; I am quiet lazy. That and I don't want my game interrupted. It ruins the experience in my opinion. The only time I never 'use' my diaper is if I need a #2. I really wouldn't want to do that in a diaper, so I'd use the toilet.

There other situations where I am just to lazy to go to the toilet; when watching a movie is another example = I don't want it interrupted/ruined.

I too have many 'lazy' diaper nights. My safety net is a Babykin double terry pullup over a disposable then topped with large plastic pants. Works almost always unless I have really had too many extra glassed of wine.