Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: friendly footies

Default friendly footies

I just got my first pair of footed pajamas and I am so very excited. The past two nights have been the most comfortable night sleep I have ever had, I have AC that I have been turning up a bit higher Unfortunately i cant really wear them outside of my bedroom because of my roommates. In the winter I would like to wear them around the house a bit more so I must not be afraid to wear it around them. it is blue and green plaid, so not the most babyish print.

I do not hide the fact that I have a quite prevalent inner child, of course they have no idea of ab/dl. I also just got a sponge bob shower curtain that is super cute. two of them are pretty childish as well, which is why I feel like i can get away with these items.

Now that I think you have enough background info, I can ask my question. do you think I should let my roommates know I own this sleeper and be able to wear it around them once winter roles around? I specify winter because, if it is illogical for us as ABs to wear sleepers in the summer than they would think Im crazy because its so hot. they already call me out when I wear regular pajama bottoms, the light cool ones of course. If I should, which Im leaning towards, when and how should they learn that I own them? oh yeah the roommate who knows me best picked up the mail and handed me the sleeper with return address Big Foot Pajama Company.

do any of you wear your footed pajamas around roommates, family, or friends?
    what are there reactions?

thank you for reading, sorry if I rambled I wanted you to have the most info so you can help me out the best that you can. I am excited to hear what you have to say.

Dude! I am in the same situation! I have been waiting for winter to finally roll through so i can legitimately wear my onsie, it is a white hooded onsie that is super comfortable and nice and warm (so summer has not been working out for me either). So I have just been contemplating the idea of wearing it around my roomies too, just not sure how they will react, although i figure if i make the correct counter-reaction, it will turn out good anyhow. I don't think that two of them are much for kiddie stuff, but one of them i don't think will find much odd out of it. Anyhow, we certainly need to both keep up on this post what happens in the end, i want to know how it works out for you, and i'll have to tell you my story too.

Does anyone make cotton adult footies? Not flannel but like t-shirt type stuff.

Scootalooo

My friends and family know about my sleepers and they like them and think there fun, I don't think footies are
    really an issue because there a fun novelty item at the same time as being something a big baby would wear.
    And technically Primark a store in the UK sells them, and that's not an ABDL store or something it's a normal
    cheap but fashionable clothes store.

I can't think of any reason not to wear your sleeper round your room mates

Btw: are my posts good advice?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    Yep, there's a UK company that sells light weight cotton sleepsuits here;

All-in-one Sleepsuits

I have several of these and they're light enough to wear during summer. In fact I wore one last night

Scootalooo

Hey dude, don't want this to sound nasty I promise, but why not ask that in a new thread?

I just think it's a bit rude coming on here and changing the subject and making no contribution to what coboy was
    asking

No offence

It's a thread complaining about how fleece footies are too hot. Asking about cotton ones seems on topic.

Scootalooo

It's a thread complaining about how fleece footies are too hot. Asking about cotton ones seems on topic.
    No it's about wearing round room mates

well footies are becoming a growing trend and many people including non ab/dl people are starting to wear these. wear im getting at is if there cool and you feel comfortable wearing them in front of your roommates, go for it.

they might make some remarks towards them at first but i bet after a while they'll be wanting some of there own on those cold winter nights.

Don't make a big deal out of it and you'll get away with it. Plenty of non-ABDLs wear them and, heck, I think even my mom wouldn't mind one now after seeing the ones I own >.>