Thread: hi.

Cool hi.

Hey my name is Joe. I came here looking for a place to meet people that are interested in what i am TB/DL. Outside of diapers I go to High school and play baseball. I also like playing wow. I am looking for a nice atmosphere where i can connect with others.

Hello Joe!
    ADISC is a great place to meet like minded people, and it always has it's arms open to anyone who wants to join in! Our mods work hard to make this site have the wonderful atmosphere that it does. We are glad to have you here! I bought Lich King but lost interest with it very quickly, how is it nowadays? Expecialy for priests

Hello and welcome. I'm sure you'll find a lot to enjoy around here, and I'm sure there's at least one person that likes baseball or WoW.

Hi there ABWisher,
    and welcome to the group, apart from being a TB, what else are you interested in, hobbies, other interestsm favourite type of music, booksm nives, that sort of thing. If you need some ideas, have a look at