Thread: hello

Default hello

Hi Iíve been cruising the site for some time now and finally decided to start contributing so I figured I should introduce myself first .I've been wearing diapers for the better part of a decade now and recently started exploring the ab side of things .I work as a paramedic performing paramagic haha on the streets for a busy NE Ohio ems system .This is a great site and im happy to finally be posting see you guys in the forums!

Its nice to see a Paramedic on this site!
    Hope you enjoy your time here. And the more you post and comment, the more things you can unlock!

Glad to have you posting Super, care to tell us a little more about yourself, other than working as a paramedic is there anything else you enjoy doing or films you like to watch or even your favourite food. The more we know about you the easier it is to support you when the time comes also. It's nice to learn things about ppl =]

Hi Superemt,
    welcome to the group. I used to do the same job inthe UK many years ago, I was aslo a combat medic with one of the UK forces. Like |Shredder said, give us litle more about your hobhbies, intereses, taste in music, books, films, are you married, things like that, if you're stuck for ideas have a look at it's very good.