Thread: Ummm, Hi???

Default Ummm, Hi???

Hi, everyone. I'm new here, and while I'm totally happy to meet a bunch of new people like me, I'm also really, really, really, really nervous. Like, if my parents ever found out I was here, and they knew what it meant, I'd be in sooooooooo much trouble. They'd probably kick me out of the house.

oh hi *waves* and dont be nervous i love it here hope to see you posting around
    enjoy yourself ^^

Thanks, that's sooooo sweet of you. and i looove your cute little icon thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by rae15princess View Post
    Thanks, that's sooooo sweet of you. and i looove your cute little icon thingy.
    haha no problem ^^ and thanks my big sis Mandi made it for me i kinda LOVE Kevin Jonas and about getting cought i was soo worried i would get cought even though i have my own laptop my parents never ever touch lol >.<
    Last edited by Mandy; 05-Aug-2008 at 22:12.

Hi . Welcome to adisc . I think a lot of people are in your situation with regards to fammily, but this place is really good for getting advice. So have fun and enjoy.

*cuddles*

Yay! I hope you don't mind! I's a cuddle whore!

Welcome to ADISC. There are a few threads floating around that will teach you how to delete your history, that could help you if your parents arent that computer savvy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy_Jonas View Post
    haha no problem ^^ and thanks my big sis Mandi made it for me i kinda LOVE Kevin Jonas and about getting cought i was soo worried i would get cought even though i have my own laptop my parents never ever touch lol >.<
    We still have to get you an avatar to match the Amandas!

Welcome rae to the site, hope to see you posting around! Try to relax a bit about being here, it's definitely one of the better places on the net, trust me!