Thread: I am New - Does anyone know the cheapest place to purchase Dry 24/7 Maximum Absorbency Diapers?

Default I am New - Does anyone know the cheapest place to purchase Dry 24/7 Maximum Absorbency Diapers?

Does anyone know the cheapest place to purchase Dry 24/7 Maximum Absorbency Diapers?

I would say Amazon would be your best bet. But that seems to be more of a question than an intro. We love to learn a little about our new members. So tell us a little about yourself. What brings you to Adisc? What interests/hobbies do you have? Etc. etc.

Anyways welcome, and i hope you find your cheap Dry 24/7s

Hi Junior,
    firstly welcome to the group, and that question would be better of in one of the other forums. So how about telling us a little bit you, your interests in nappies but no more than a coupole of sentences, but then we'd like to know about your hobbies and interests, what sort of music do you like or hate, favourite books anad authors, movies and actors/actresses, are you married?mdo you have a career, that sort of thing. if you want some inspiration then have a look at it should give you some ideas.

Moved thread to Diaper Talk from Greetings/Introduction, since it would fit better here.

I would say XPMedical(dot)com has a good price. They also have outstanding customer service. They are fast to get the order shipped. I haven't ordered from dry247 website. #1 they are a little high in price. #2 Their site isn't very secure. Their website was down for a better part of a year.

Xp Medical would be your best bet!

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    Does anyone know the cheapest place to purchase Dry 24/7 Maximum Absorbency Diapers?

Being in Cali, I would have to agree with MetalMan, XPMedical is out of Cali and shipping would sure be fast on it and good price too.

I would agree xpmedical is probably the best choice, however I will say that dry247's website is still a valid options. Yes they are a few dollars more, but if you need smalls you can get them there. Or if you want the large in a different color. My first order was from them directly when they had a sale of a case for $75. I ordered on a Friday night I believe, so the order shipped Monday as expected. However it was delayed a week causing me to freak out a little as I still live with my parents and I had the entire thing planned around them shipping Monday and being delivered in 2-3 days as they shipped from NY I believe. However this was the fault of the delivery company and not dry247. However this was also back when the Larges were purple so it is possible things have changed.

yes, I live in cali, and I have noticed that XP Medical charges taxes and even though DRY 24/7 is slightly more expensive, they don't charge tax and they actually end up being cheaper for those who live in Cali. I was just hoping that someone has found a cheaper price than the only two sites that I was able to locate on

---------- Post added 30-08-2011 at 00:08 ---------- Previous post was 29-08-2011 at 23:55 ----------

You should find that I left a slightly better intro about an hour later, I am a little shy and am afraid to say too much about myself since I have learned previous to joining this site that all that you talk about here is able to be searched and found in So privacy is almost non-existent in this world I guess. I am already quite annoyed about how many times my name comes up already when I type it in to Google, so mix my hobbies and career into the mix and it certainly isn't rocket science to finger out things that I might want to keep personal, if you know what I mean. I'm not going to say that I'm a computer hacker, but I do believe that I may know how to navigate the web better than most, I certainly do have some education and I have already spent a few hours researching Dry 24/7 and was hoping that someone here might have stumbled upon a better price than what I have already located.