playing on xbox 360.
    cycling
    moterbiking
    driving
    eating
    breathing lol
    i have an account on
    "experienceproject.com" i am also names
    dragonninja on there as well (2 "n"'s) i have a few stories on there if you would be so kind as to have a look.
    i have used this site many times on my mobile phone and could not sign up. so am very glad i have.
    thanks guys
    cj
    Last edited by Near; 28-Aug-2011 at 22:16. Reason: Removed met-up request

Welcome fellow UK'er! Another one to our collection - awesome!

I have to say that we're not really all about the meet-ups here, so... Your location and such is immaterial, sorry!

We prefer to get to know you as a person first, so... I shall now proceed to quiz you (It helps that I enjoy it, too!)

Piano-player, hm? To what grade?
    Favourite Xbox game?
    I too love driving. What car do you drive? I revel in the freedom and the chance to explore when driving - I actually enjoy getting lost!

And just a few randoms... For funsies...
    ... How long is your hair?
    ... Is there a movie that makes you cry?
    ... Do you prefer carpets or potatoes?

Welcome again - hope you stick around and settle in here! We're a nice bunch, I promise!

Dan x

Hi Draginninja,
    nice intro and nice to see another uk member signing up, I think we have had a few members from derbyshire recently.

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    Do you prefer carpets or potatoes?
    I think more information is required for this question. He needs to know how the potato is prepared (raw, baked, mashed etc.). :P

On a more on topic note; welcome to ADISC! and yeah, we aren't about meet-ups so if that's what you're looking for you won't find it here. But if you want support then this is the place!

Quote Originally Posted by supersam1223 View Post
    I think more information is required for this question. He needs to know how the potato is prepared (raw, baked, mashed etc.). :P
    No no no! That isn't how it works! You gotta make the decision under pressure... Without all the facts... You gotta go with your gut instinct - your first answer... There's no time for weighing up the pro's and cons, this is important - this is life and death, man!

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    No no no! That isn't how it works! You gotta make the decision under pressure... Without all the facts... You gotta go with your gut instinct - your first answer... There's no time for weighing up the pro's and cons, this is important - this is life and death, man!
    If you say so! I would definitely go with potato though, especially if it's mashed!

Before this thread get's hijacked. What EP groups are you in Dragonninja, we might belong to some of the same ones?