Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Boyfriend/Girlfriend

  1. #1
    Incongirl

    Default Boyfriend/Girlfriend

    Does you boyfriend/Girlfriend knows you are in diapers, And how do she/he react?

    Please Be honnest i dont like to read storys like she force me oR that bully,
    Just be honnest in you answord i only believe the truth,

    I am single for the reason IC, I met a few guys but they could not dealing with living with a girl who wearing 24/7 diapers,
    I dont had to tell them that i am IC becuos most of my friends In real know im IC
    How they know is simple, When you cant go swim with you friends or do some other stuffs they ask questions why? So ive tolt all my friends about,
    Some friends i lost but thats oke ,
    I dont blame them becuos in real life ;.Who the heck want a girlfriend/boyfriend whos all in diapers..I dont want a girlfriend/boyfriend in diapers,
    I want a normal BF/GF
    But when you wearing diapers , Or when you have a other handicap you look for some one who understand you and becuos you cant find any normal relationship , you look for a mommy or whatever,
    Just want to say when you are IC you havend a shoice to change yourself for a relation,
    When you not IC you can say remove the diaperfettish and go for you relation,

    My question is do you have a GF/BF and how do she/he react on you IC or diaperlifestyle

    I tell you again
    Please dont make a story like my friends force me or my girlfriend does becuos i dont believe that BS,

  2. #2

    Default

    We're really not the best people to ask, honestly. We're a forum of people who like to wear diapers, like to use diapers, and in some cases, who find other people in diapers attractive. I would suggest asking on 'normal' dating/relationship forums whether or not most people would be willing to accept a girl who wore diapers.

    To deal with your main issue, my partner knows I wear diapers, and she accepts it. I have mild incontinence issues, and she understands that. I accept her (TBDL related) diaper-wearing, too... This is not an issue at all to me. Of course, I'm a TB, so I have a different perspective to the rest of the population. If anything, I prefer having a partner who wears diapers too.

    I think perhaps you're a little confused on some aspects of being a T/AB (at least, those of us who have caretakers); we're not all resorting to finding Mommies/Daddies because we're incontinent. We /want/ Mommies/Daddies, we want that relationship (often as well as a partnership). I don't think I've ever met somebody who's gone 'Well, I'm incontinent, guess now I have to get a Mommy!'

    You want a 'normal' relationship, which is fine. However, the most obvious pool of people to choose from are incontinent people, or ABDL folk. You say you don't want a partner who wears diapers, but do you really mean you don't want them to wear /diapers/ (as in, because they NEED to) or that you don't want them to indulge in AB play? If the first, you're being a little hypocritical, I mean, you want people to accept your diaper-wearing, but you don't want them to wear diapers as well.

    Again, MOST people on this forum will say they'd willingly accept an incon partner/their partner accepts their incontinence, because this is a forum where most people are 'into' diapers in some way or another. You would get a less biased answer elsewhere.

    EDIT: I see your profile claims you're an AB, TB, DL and caretaker...I'm assuming you've made an error there, as that would indicate you are:

    - a teen baby
    - an adult baby
    - a diaper lover (i.e. a diaper fetishist)
    - a 'Mommy' or 'big sister' or 'babysitter' for adult babies

    Maybe you should check your profile and edit it? :3

  3. #3
    Incongirl

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    We're really not the best people to ask, honestly. We're a forum of people who like to wear diapers, like to use diapers, and in some cases, who find other people in diapers attractive. I would suggest asking on 'normal' dating/relationship forums whether or not most people would be willing to accept a girl who wore diapers.

    To deal with your main issue, my partner knows I wear diapers, and she accepts it. I have mild incontinence issues, and she understands that. I accept her (TBDL related) diaper-wearing, too... This is not an issue at all to me. Of course, I'm a TB, so I have a different perspective to the rest of the population. If anything, I prefer having a partner who wears diapers too.

    I think perhaps you're a little confused on some aspects of being a T/AB (at least, those of us who have caretakers); we're not all resorting to finding Mommies/Daddies because we're incontinent. We /want/ Mommies/Daddies, we want that relationship (often as well as a partnership). I don't think I've ever met somebody who's gone 'Well, I'm incontinent, guess now I have to get a Mommy!'

    You want a 'normal' relationship, which is fine. However, the most obvious pool of people to choose from are incontinent people, or ABDL folk. You say you don't want a partner who wears diapers, but do you really mean you don't want them to wear /diapers/ (as in, because they NEED to) or that you don't want them to indulge in AB play? If the first, you're being a little hypocritical, I mean, you want people to accept your diaper-wearing, but you don't want them to wear diapers as well.

    Again, MOST people on this forum will say they'd willingly accept an incon partner/their partner accepts their incontinence, because this is a forum where most people are 'into' diapers in some way or another. You would get a less biased answer elsewhere.

    EDIT: I see your profile claims you're an AB, TB, DL and caretaker...I'm assuming you've made an error there, as that would indicate you are:

    - a teen baby
    - an adult baby
    - a diaper lover (i.e. a diaper fetishist)
    - a 'Mommy' or 'big sister' or 'babysitter' for adult babies

    Maybe you should check your profile and edit it? :3
    Yes i need to update my profile i'm exual just IC , Im not a mommy/Sister/Caretaker/nurse/Ab/dl
    Thank you for you comment it get all clearing things a little out, Im pretty new in this AB/DL thing, And sry for my spelling but aint english so well
    I want a normal partner who dont need to wear diapers , Just a normal relation , But i think its not possible the fact is when you are IC or in some people there case AB/DL you look automatic to some one who is also in diapers, Mmm sry about my profile i will update soon

  4. #4

    Default

    I have a boyfriend. Yeeeaaa it was a big surprise for him, when he realized that. I didn't tell him, i'm IC, at the first meeting. It was our 5-th date. He had two option: accepted or not. We talked a lot about my IC then, and he said that isn't a big problem for him.

    Believe me, if you are an important person to your boyfriend/girlfriend, there is nothing can separate you... Even IC
    Good luck
    Greetings

  5. #5
    Incongirl

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by caffelatte View Post
    I have a boyfriend. Yeeeaaa it was a big surprise for him, when he realized that. I didn't tell him, i'm IC, at the first meeting. It was our 5-th date. He had two option: accepted or not. We talked a lot about my IC then, and he said that isn't a big problem for him.

    Believe me, if you are an important person to your boyfriend/girlfriend, there is nothing can separate you... Even IC
    Good luck
    Greetings
    Yes thats tru ,but i think you have to make hem to love you , befor you tell hem you IC In the past if telled a guy that im IC he just laughed and say it wont work out in a relation

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Incongirl View Post
    I want a normal partner who dont need to wear diapers , Just a normal relation , But i think its not possible the fact is when you are IC or in some people there case AB/DL you look automatic to some one who is also in diapers, Mmm sry about my profile i will update soon
    I disagree; I think there are people out there who are in happy relationships with incontinent people and have no idea about the ABDL world. But you will not find those people here, because this is an ABDL forum. That's why I think you should try looking elsewhere for help with this problem, because every person here will be aware of the ABDL community and most will be participating in it.

    And no problems about the profile, you're new to navigating the site, and heck, new to this whole community. It's only natural you would not immediately know what those terms mean and how to use them. :3

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Incongirl View Post
    Yes thats tru ,but i think you have to make hem to love you , befor you tell hem you IC In the past if telled a guy that im IC he just laughed and say it wont work out in a relation
    Yees I totally agree with you. In my case it was easier. He fell in love before he knew true :P

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Incongirl View Post
    Does you boyfriend/Girlfriend knows you are in diapers, And how do she/he react?

    Please Be honnest i dont like to read storys like she force me oR that bully,
    Just be honnest in you answord i only believe the truth,
    I'm turning 20 in a few days and I haven't found someone I really want to be in a relationship with. My trouble isn't due to IC or anything like that. I am pretty understanding of most things and if I found a girl I really liked who happened to be IC I wouldn't have a problem with that relationship. I don't really care if you think that statement is bullshit or not, because I have considered what I am looking for in a GF and I am more than willing to work around things like IC.

    People say that in time you will find the right person. IDK if that is true or not but I guess there is no way to comment on it except in retrospect. But here is what I do believe, written in a very blunt way. Do you really think that someone who decides not to be in a relationship with you because of your incontinence would really have been the right person for you? The way I see it your condition might serve as a bar exam for the guys who would be a bad fit in the long run. Of course if you make a big deal about something like incontinence then yea people are probably going to stray away from you just like people stray away from all complainers.

  9. #9

    Default

    Perhaps making a relationship work when incontinence intervenes is a two sided thing - and this applies whether you are just starting out together or the problem arises later. One way to look at it is to see how people with other difficulties or disabilities cope. The sad truth is that some don't - the prospect of living with someone who is wheelchair bound or affected by a bad stroke can be just too much for some people to handle. But as others have said, if a relationship is strong -or has the signs of being strong as it develops there is a good chance that something like incontinence won't be a determinate factor. It is part of modern life that people enter into and leave relationships more often than in the past and I suspect that sometimes an issue of some kind - incontinence or poor financial prospects or whatever - may be used as a "reason" to end a relationship by a partner who is looking for a way out that soes not leave them feeling they are taking the blame.

    What does help (or helped me anyway) was to make sure that as much as possible the incontinence was dealt with discretely and without my partner having to see the evidence of it too often. In an ideal world a "we can manage this together" approach should be all that is needed but if you love someone you may feel determined to make life as comfortable for them as possible. Sadly we know the world is not ideal (or if it was why would I be IC?) and there are no guarantees of success in relationships - complicated by health issues or not.

    I agree with Kwis - if you want love and commitment in a relationship - and not just excitement- one that can't cope with a non life-threatening disability may not be worth having.

  10. #10

    Default

    There are people out there who can look past disabilities, I have been in your situation before. I use a wheelchair/incon and blah blah blah. But I have dated people who have seen past my chair and everything else. It just takes time to find the right person. Dont let your faults get the best of you. If someone isnt willing to look past what you cannot do or control its not worth it. But this not a dating site and alot of people here wear for pleasure/fun what have you. But people here are really open on this site. And I feel they relate to me more, granted I am not really into the AB/DL stuff. Just take your time and eventually the right person will come around.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 17-May-2011, 21:11
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 16-Feb-2011, 04:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.