Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Hey everyone, long time AB joining yet another AB related website haha. Been an AB for as long as I can remember and looking to make some like-minded friends.

Welcome Arphan,

Good to see a few more of us out here on the east coast. I do hope you aren't in the wake of Irene.

Why don't you sit down inn the lounge, pull your shoes off and get comfortable, and tell us a little about yourself? You see this little hunk of cyberspace is quite different than most. We want to get to know you, not just your interest in diapers.

What makes Arphan tick?

Is he a Mets fan or one who appreciates Broadway?

Would he drive an SUV or ride the city bus and ride a bike to work wearing his hemp hoodie?

I say this so much I may as well add it to my signature, but you will get as much out of this community as you put in. I'm not saying to give more info than you are comfortable, but I believe you will find as you post and folks get to know you that they take much more of an interest in the person behind the screen name and cool or funny avatar.

Hi Arphan,
    welcome to the group. I agree with Khaymen, give us a little more to work with, I'm sure you'll find it worthwhile. If you're not sure about an intro have a look at for some great ideas. You say you've been an AB for a long time, just how long is that?