Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: My Sexual Feelings...Skyrocketing

  1. #1

    Default My Sexual Feelings...Skyrocketing

    We all know that some of us in the *B community are into it sexually, myself included, and we all know how tough it is being a teenager. Growing up, experiencing high school, and that sunvobitch named puberty. Lately, I've been experiencing really weird...urges. I roleplay a lot on the site, and the friends I RP with are all really nice and cool...

    But lately, I've been wanting something more. Just...that thrill, that humiliation of being diapered/sissied. My urges are becoming so strong lately...all I want is for someone to completely dom me, just once, and my head will be clear. Maybe it's because I don't masturbate, I don't know, but the urges just keep coming.

    I apologize if this is a little too personal >.> Can anyone tell me how to cope with this?

  2. #2

    Default

    As I'm not a minor, I'll try and be a bit tactful here...

    When sexual compulsions hit and I choose not to satisfy them directly, I usually choose to exercise or to draw. Exercising really helps me to cool down, and when I do it regularly I can keep my sexual drive in bay. Additionally, putting in several hours of intense drawing (or at least some creative activity) not only utilizes my creativity but also helps to create a distraction--at least temporarily.

    Then again, realize this is normal to experience sexually-related urges. At some point, we all have them and we all have to cope with them. I've listed a few above, but even then those don't always keep things in balance. I'm surprised you haven't gone the more obvious route; why not? Do you have moral/religious objections?

  3. #3

    Default

    well I normally just go out and read a lot and play some games or something constructive to keep that side of me at bay...but I think we all get that side some times
    Kif said it perfectly

  4. #4

    Default

    There's a reason that many parents, myself included, insist their kids go out for sports. Exhaustion can keep them out of trouble. As the old saying goes, idle hands are the Devil's workshop. Go out and run 20 miles. Hard. Its unlikely that you'll think about much past lying down or crawling to the refrigerator when you're done.

    Raging hormones + too much time alone in front of a video monitor is a recipe for disaster (and wierdness).

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Natsu View Post
    We all know that some of us in the *B community are into it sexually, myself included, and we all know how tough it is being a teenager. Growing up, experiencing high school, and that sunvobitch named puberty. Lately, I've been experiencing really weird...urges. I roleplay a lot on the site, and the friends I RP with are all really nice and cool...

    But lately, I've been wanting something more. Just...that thrill, that humiliation of being diapered/sissied. My urges are becoming so strong lately...all I want is for someone to completely dom me, just once, and my head will be clear. Maybe it's because I don't masturbate, I don't know, but the urges just keep coming.

    I apologize if this is a little too personal >.> Can anyone tell me how to cope with this?
    You're at an age where you have tons of testosterone (your profile doesn't say, but I'm guessing you're male). If you don't want to handle this the obvious way- which honestly, at your age, will resolve the issue for an hour or so tops- do something else that consumes it. While this sounds sexist, anything that seems aggressive and/or masculine. Violent video games. Weightlifting. Running. Etc.

  6. #6

    Default

    I'm going to be very blunt.

    Masturbating helps a LOT. It's not anything to be ashamed of because it is very common. Pretty much everyone I knew in HS who wasn't a religious fanatic did it. We actually had an interesting conversation around a lunch table senior year about this topic, don't ask me how it came up.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    I'm going to be very blunt.

    -snip- We actually had an interesting conversation around a lunch table senior year about this topic, don't ask me how it came up.

    ...That's both really weird conversation for a high school table, and so expected at the same time...

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Hal0ispwnd View Post
    ...That's both really weird conversation for a high school table, and so expected at the same time...
    Really? Later in HS, I remember conversations happening all the time that started with "so, who masturbated last night?"

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by NightFox View Post
    Really? Later in HS, I remember conversations happening all the time that started with "so, who masturbated last night?"
    *facepalms* Now that is disturbing...at least, it is to me...

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Hal0ispwnd View Post
    *facepalms* Now that is disturbing...at least, it is to me...
    Lmao, did you EVER go to HS? Masturbation and other sexual topics are pretty much everything people talk about xP

Similar Threads

  1. Not sure what my feelings mean, if anything.
    By gigglemuffinz in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 31-Jul-2011, 16:45
  2. feelings
    By sharebear in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13-Jun-2009, 13:10
  3. Feelings?
    By diaperedteenager in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 22-May-2009, 23:49
  4. To DLs: Do you have TB/AB feelings?
    By Kovy in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-Mar-2009, 20:20
  5. Why do I have these feelings?
    By CuriousFox in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 25-Feb-2009, 05:33

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.