Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Portable AB Room

Default Portable AB Room

I'd like some advice and some suggestions. Usually, when I play, I like to snuggle up on my bed in a diaper and have my pacifier and/or my bottle. Sometimes that's enough to really enjoy being little. But, I'd like to expand it to include more paraphernalia and clothes. Since I don't exactly live alone, nursery-izing or playroom-izing my room is out of the question. I know what I'd like in AB clothes and I've even thought about childlike bedding and such. My goal is to get my room to look as much like a kid's room as possible for play but it has to be a convenient tear down when I'm done. I roleplay as a six-year-old. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I could look into getting that might help me get the scenery I want but be easy to stow away in a my closet or something? Not sure of wallpaper or mobiles would work all that well here. Or would they?

I like the concept. I think the two essential items would be a colourful bedspread and some cartoon posters.

Posters as opposed to wallpaper. Not a bad idea! Maybe I could get a cute little lamp in there?

You could get some little kid toys that could be quickly put away.

Cherub

maybe get one of those play rugs. The kind that has a little city with roads and stuff on it. You can easily roll that up and store it away. My nephews had one of those, and it looked pretty cool! Once it was un-rolled it took up a lot of floors space.

Interesting thread.

Anyways, I say bedsheets! I have Star Wars bed sheets and I love them! Not so much childish as geeky, but hey it works. Especially if you have a plain colored comforter, so when your bed is made is looks grown up. But once you get in bed to snuggle with a plushie you have really cute sheets

You could also try looking for some discreet toyboxes~

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalKid View Post
    I'd like some advice and some suggestions. Usually, when I play, I like to snuggle up on my bed in a diaper and have my pacifier and/or my bottle. Sometimes that's enough to really enjoy being little. But, I'd like to expand it to include more paraphernalia and clothes. Since I don't exactly live alone, nursery-izing or playroom-izing my room is out of the question. I know what I'd like in AB clothes and I've even thought about childlike bedding and such. My goal is to get my room to look as much like a kid's room as possible for play but it has to be a convenient tear down when I'm done. I roleplay as a six-year-old. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I could look into getting that might help me get the scenery I want but be easy to stow away in a my closet or something? Not sure of wallpaper or mobiles would work all that well here. Or would they?
    That's a really good Idea. I have been wondering about the same thing because I don't want my friends to come in and see it or have to isolate myself from other people because of my AB side.

I would put my money on getting the clothes and bedding and then focus on a few accessories (toys, posters). Get a storage chest that you can store it all in and limit what you get to what can actually fit in the storage chest. By the way, I think the floor mat idea is an excellent idea but don't know if it is practical for your situation or not.

You can find those really cute rugs for rooms that look like cities with roads for toy cars! They aren't too expensive and can quickly be rolled up and tucked under your bed should you have someone come over.

All of these are wonderful suggestions. I like the rug idea. You're all really helpful. I'm going to look into some of these. I really like the idea of posters instead of wallpaper too.

Wouldn't it be kind of neat if, money not being an object, one of us could devise a mechanical way to convert a regular room to a *b/dl room at the touch of a button like in all those spy movies?[COLOR="Silver"]

EDIT: I didn't know my post posted twice. Sorry about that!
    Last edited by MusicalKid; 30-Aug-2011 at 01:51.