Thread: Hello from Nebraska

Default Hello from Nebraska

I'm an active 25 year old from Nebraska. Into the DL/AB thing. [Removed]
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 27-Aug-2011 at 21:37. Reason: removed meet up request

Hi lincoln05, corn husker state eh? I see you're into the AB/DL thing, but tell us more about yourself. What kind of hobbies do you have, what are your likes and interests, what kind of movies or music do you like.

[Removed quote of meet-up request]
    I see you're you'd like to find some fellow Nebraskan's to chat with, but I'm sure you'll have fun chatting with all of us.

Well, have fun and we'll see you around.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 27-Aug-2011 at 21:49. Reason: removed quote of meet up request

Hi Lincoln05,
    welcome to the group, as you can see the mods ( bless their little cotton socks) have been busy with the scissors again and as they really are too young to be playing in the scissor drawer . You might want to check out before you make another post. If you need help with ideas for your intro then have a look at which should give you lots of ideas. Other than that, have a look around and find some forums that interest you.