Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is the urge to be in diapers stronger in the morning?

Default Is the urge to be in diapers stronger in the morning?

Does anyone feel more compelled to wear/ be diapered in the morning or when you first wake up as apposed to when youve been awake for 8 or 9 hours or more already? Is the feeling of a wet or messy diaper amplified in the morning?

I dont mess but I definately feel more relaxed and calm when I wake up in a diaper and the urge to be diapered is definately increased in the mornings? Does anyone else find this?

I don't feel the urge that strong in the morning but whenever I go to bed the urge to be in diapers is so much stronger. I'm usually to lazy to wear though =/

I read somewhere that the sexual urge in most humans reach a peak in the morning. It seems true, because I've experienced it first-hand (morning wood, anyone?)

So yeah, that's probably why you're more compelled to wear in the morning. Personally, when I sleep diapered, I would stay in the same diaper until the afternoon of the next day. The desire seems stronger the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Crobat View Post
    (morning wood, anyone?)
    God, I HATE that, it makes me scared To go down stairs to eat breakfast because people see it

As for the question, I love waking up diapered, and I do tend to diaper in the morning more than the afternoon if I'm home alone, and at night time. I LOVE to sleep in a diapey, and every once in a long while il wake up wet but sods law that allways happens when I'm NOT diapered, grr

For me, my strongest urge is when I go to bed. I love being diapered at the end of a stressful day. Of course I like wearing thru the next morning as this is when I usually wet.

Like most others posting in this thread, i'm more inclined to do so in the evenings, sleep through the night and get un - padded an hour or two after I get out of bed.

The only time I have an urge to wear in the morning is when I'm still in one from last night lol

I love wearing a diaper in the morning! When I can do so without fear of being caught (usually a couple of times a week), I like to get up in the morning and immediately use a diaper instead of the toilet. There's usually no "getting off" in the morning, though. Rather, I just enjoy having a bit of that warm, squishy feeling before I head off to work or to wherever I'm going. It sets me up for a good day.

As a consequence of my diaper habit being in permanent "stealth mode," I only get to wear to bed a few times a year (when the family is out), however I do tend to have most of my wet diapers in the evening (at least one wet diaper a day), if only because that's the time I find the most privacy.

But morning diapers are great!

Quote Originally Posted by Crobat View Post
    first-hand (morning wood, anyone?)
    Maybe I'm just really immature, but I found that to be incredibly hilarious. First-hand, morning wood...I see what you did there.

*clears throat* But seriously, I agree with most of the other posts, going to sleep carries a much stronger urge to wear than waking up does. The urge for wetting is increased a bit in the morning though, but the urge to use the bathroom first thing in the morning is higher anyway.

I think it varys from person to person, i only diaper around 3 or later for some reason but i do like waking up in a diaper