Thread: hi

Red face hi

hi this is my first time it feel like i have just walked in to nursery school for the frist time

Hi ronniekings. I suppose we are somewhat nursery oriented since we are a site for those who regress, often with the aid of diapers. So what are you into? What kind of music do you listen to? Do you play a sport, or do you have a hobby?

As for me, I used to play baseball, but now am into bike riding. I'm a musician and enjoy playing keyboard. I'm classically trained, but listen to all kinds of music. I enjoy reading and I'm writing a novel.

Hi Ronniekings ,
    welcome to the nursery, you'll meet all sorts in here, from very little babies upto some very old boys and girls ( 8,9 yr olds) as well as lotls of babysitteres, mummies, daddies, sisters abd brithers (little ones and big ones), then there are the sissys (just watch for the pink dresses- what is it with pink and sissys?) and of course the furries, but I think they bite! Serioiusly welcome aboard, and a beautiful part of the country to live, also nice to see another UK member. But like DogBoy said, how about telling us a bit more about yourself, if you're not sure about what to say have a look at a really good article on intro writing.