Thread: Goodnites VS. Depends

Default Goodnites VS. Depends

Title really says it all. Im heading to the store again in a couple days, and the question is, Goodnites, or the Depends brand Pullups. Post your opinion below of what I should get!

How big are you? Unfortunately there is a huge size gap where neither will fit well.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    How big are you? Unfortunately there is a huge size gap where neither will fit well.
    I wouldn't necessarily say that. I can fit into either without trouble.

Since you can fit in both, it all depends on whether you prefer form or functionality.

If you want diaper that can hold more, go with Depends. However, if you are like me and prefer a diaper with designs, then go with Goodnites.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    I can fit into both fine, if that helps

If you can fit in both fine, I would seriously recommend buying Depend Max Protection, however since I can not tell you which diaper to buy, I will explain the pros and cons of each choice.

Goodnites:
    Pros: Cute designs (for my sissy side), durable, easy to find in stores, inexpensive, makes a good stuffer, discreet.
    Cons: No XXL size, limited containment (They only hold one medium wetting for me), not made for messing, very thin, cloth backing.

Depend Maximum Protection:
    Pros: Plain white, no sizing issues, easy to find in U.S. stores, decent containment, decently thick, inexpensive, crinkly plastic backing, babyish feel.
    Cons: Not as good as Bambino or Molicare (but is the best of the Depend product line), no cute designs, not super discreet.

I have tried both Depend Max Protection and Goodnites, and I truly enjoy the Depends much more. However, I believe you should base your decision on reviews of diapers and on the pros/cons I listed. I am currently working on a Depend Max Protection review which is not finished, but will be very helpful when it is.

Whichever diapers you decide to purchase, I hope you enjoy them, and I hoped my post helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis View Post
    If you can fit in both fine, I would seriously recommend buying Depend Max Protection, however since I can not tell you which diaper to buy, I will explain the pros and cons of each choice.

Goodnites:
    Pros: Cute designs (for my sissy side), durable, easy to find in stores, inexpensive, makes a good stuffer, discreet.
    Cons: No XXL size, limited containment (They only hold one medium wetting for me), not made for messing, very thin, cloth backing.

Depend Maximum Protection:
    Pros: Plain white, no sizing issues, easy to find in U.S. stores, decent containment, decently thick, inexpensive, crinkly plastic backing, babyish feel.
    Cons: Not as good as Bambino or Molicare (but is the best of the Depend product line), no cute designs, not super discreet.

I have tried both Depend Max Protection and Goodnites, and I truly enjoy the Depends much more. However, I believe you should base your decision on reviews of diapers and on the pros/cons I listed. I am currently working on a Depend Max Protection review which is not finished, but will be very helpful when it is.

Whichever diapers you decide to purchase, I hope you enjoy them, and I hoped my post helped.
    Great post! thanks! I was wondering this because last time, the store was out of Depends Maximum Protection, so I bought the Pullup Underwear ones, which I was very disappointed in, so I wasnt sure to expect the same disappointment from the Maximum Protection.

There is also a comfort factor. I for one don't like getting that SAP gel all over me, as often happens with Depends. If they had that cloth-like liner they have inside Goodnites then Depends would probably be much better. Goodnites hold less than Depends, but are more discreet and more comfortable at the same time, cuteness aside.

And I define "fit" as reasonably comfortable, doesn't tear off soon after putting on, and able to hold up decently during use. Both Goodnites and Depends are able to meet that criteria, although for me Depends aren't all that comfortable.