Thread: Heyooo

Thumbs up Heyooo

Hey Dabato here!

I'm fairly new to diapers so don't bully me and take my lunch money!

For now I'm basically interested in wearing diapers, not into regression or anything of that sort (yet). I find them extremely comfortable. I'm hoping to find out a lot of information on this website and meet some fellow diaper lovers! I'm also a current grad student and studying Geo-Physics and I'm currently a part-time weight trainer. I also love running and chillaxin at parks

Let me know if I missed out on anything!

Hello Dabato, and welcome to ADISC.
    I am sure you will find what you are looking for in the forums, otherwise feel free to start a new thread.
    Regarding bullying you came to the right place... errrr.... I mean... rest assure that this won't happend to you. Nor do we take your lunch money, being it virtual or real.

Do you have any interests beside diapers? Do you go to the cinema, read books, do like certain type of music, or do you have a hobby, maybe?

Right now I'm currently on the fourth book of The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan. Loving the series and as for music I'm a country guy. Other than then most of my days is being a personal trainer or running. Done a few 8K's and a couple of half marathons. Trying to work myself into a whole marathon right now. I have a simple life! Ooo that and I'm a bit of a tech geek. Gotta have the latest and greatest phone!!!!!

Hey Dabato! Welcome to ADISC! Dont worry, your lunch money is safe here. glad to have you abaord. you seem fairly laid back and lead an active lifestyle which I think is awesome. I used to do 5km run/walks and have an interest in basketball and rugby.

Gotta have the latest and greatest phone!!!!!
    However, I am an android fan ;D HTC Desire HD is the phone im sportin. Howabout you?

O man I love rugby! Wears me out too much too much though XD. Its nothing like football, constantly sprinting in rugby!

But yea Android is my Favorite right now. I have a Motorola Droid X. One of my buddies showed me a couple of days ago how to root my phone. Now it seems like I have much better accessibility.