Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Very strange compulsion

Default Very strange compulsion

Okay, so I've been going over this is my head since I started posting on here, going back and forth between wanting to post it and not at the risk of sounding sick. But i decided "what the hell", so here goes. When I was a kid I used to get my diapers out of my neighbors trash, only wet ones, but still used. I would put them on and go home to stay in them for as long as I could before I had to sneak back over and throw them out again. Well now I'm 25 and find myself digging through trash cans in restrooms -and recently- the dumpsters in my apartment building looking for used diapers.

I'll spare you the details of what happens when I find one, but the point is that it feels like a compulsion, like I can't stop my self no matter how hard I try. The thought and the smell drive me wild and destroy all reason. I've pretty much come to terms with this part of who I am, but I was mainly wondering if I'm the "only one" (statistically I know I can't ever truly be the only one in anything) or is this more common than I think? Sorry if this is a bit much...

Dude ,i hope you know the amount of germs and bacteria that are A. in the bins and B. in the actual diaper ,i would try to stop if i were you before you get an infection or get ill from them ,i suggest just buying your own diapers from a shop instead of having a bladder infection. Please take this advice.

Not sure if you're the only one or not, but I would say that this is not healthy behaviour. Not so much the diapers, but for sure the feeling of compulsion. If you feel that there is something that you do in your life that you can't stop or control, then you need to address that. Professional help may not be a bad idea, as these types of things can be hard to deal with alone. The dumpster diving for used diapers is also troubleing, but that may be a symptom of the compulsion, as opposed to it's ow thing. I can't really say, since I'm not a professional.

Recentlly there has been someone that got busted by the police for doing what you are doing now, and it didn't end well from what I can recall. Sex offender regestries and such I think. Please, deal with this, and do so quickly as you can.

Quote Originally Posted by alu View Post
    Dude ,i hope you know the amount of germs and bacteria that are A. in the bins and B. in the actual diaper ,i would try to stop if i were you before you get an infection or get ill from them ,i suggest just buying your own diapers from a shop instead of having a bladder infection. Please take this advice.
    Yes I am very aware of the fact that there are GERMS in the GARBAGE...As I said, compulsion that I can't seem to stop...It's not like I do this for fun and think everything is honky doory safe and secure...I'm lucky I haven't gotten sick so far. But that wasn't at all my point.

I was pointing it out ,but i think that if you buy your own it would most probably help with the urges ,make buying diapers your normal might help with your compulsion.

That's the weird part. I've been buying my own diapers since I was 16 and almost always have a supply, doesn't seem to help when the urge strikes me though.

Quote Originally Posted by nyah View Post
    can't tell if troll or just very stupid
    Dude. Not nice. Guy is struggling with a serious mental issue here.

I can't tell you what to do. This is not healthy, especially not if it's a compulsion, because it is endangering your health. This behaviour might make sense in a desperate teenager with no access to diapers (but it would still be 'crazy'), but as an adult, it is very, very unhealthy. Get thee to a doctor, or a psychologist, or something. This is beyond the scope of ADISC's expertise. I salute you for seeking advice, but we can't help here.

I'm going to go ahead and disagree with everyone to a small extent.

First off, the immediate issue is that it's extremely unhealthy. This behavior puts you at risk for the major strains of Hep, for E. coli, and a bunch of other things. Don't do this. Getting seriously ill as a result is an inevitability with this kind of behavior.

That said, it's not as if I can't understand the appeal. I'm really into diaper sex, personally. I find wearing diapers, using them, and previously used diapers to all be incredibly erotic. Not all people here will, of course. But I do, and I seriously doubt that I'm the only one. That said, I also have a buffer between something being really hot, and the way things work in real life. This kind of stuff between two trusting sexual partners who are fluid bonded and well versed in the health risks of certain sexual practices? That's one thing. What you're doing is something else entirely.

The bigger issue isn't what you're doing, but the way you're doing it: compulsively. That's the real problem here. What you've allowed your fetish to get a stranglehold on your better judgement, and the fetish is making decisions for you. And your actions seem to be getting more reckless as a result (dumpsters). There was one member here some time ago who got in legal trouble after breaking into a neighbor's home to look for dirty diapers. You aren't there, but you could well be heading down that road. It's easy to say that you won't do that, it crosses a line, but realize that you don't seem to be in control of your compulsions. You need professional help. It does in fact seem you have good judgement- you seem to be logically at odds with what you're doing, you want to stop what you're doing, and you've wanted to ask for help here for some time now. You just aren't able to wrangle back control over your actions. But you do seem to want help, which means that it can help if you seek it.

Do you have health insurance of some form?

I'm sure there ARE others like you, Crossfox, and I know you've come to terms with this, does seem possibly risky and dangerous to do, because, as posted above, there are quite serious risks for if you get caught. I don't know if you're implying you gain sexual pleasure from this and masturbate, or just smell them a lot or something, but if you really can't stop yourself, then that sounds a bit worrying. I'd suggest, maybe masturbating if you get the compulsion before you go out and do that, as when you've *ahem*'d likely have little interest in trying to find some diapers like that, at least for a while.

I hope this helps.

I'm sorry you've got a problem like this and I really hope you can find a more suitable way to express it. The whole ABDL thing can be troublesome enough but this is a whole other level of potential risks.

Typically, when we're responding to people here about ABDL stuff, one of the primary themes is that it's not an intrinsically harmful behavior. What you're describing here is a harmful behavior both in terms of dangers to your health and public perception as a compulsion. I'm sure I'm not telling you anything you don't already know. Also nothing new in saying that you need to speak to a professional about this, but I hope that the weight of responses will help you move forward to do so.