Thread: Any Suggestions for someone purchasing AB clothing for the first time

Default Any Suggestions for someone purchasing AB clothing for the first time

I just purchased my first AB clothing and was wondering if there is anything I should be aware of.

Not really sure what's being asked here. What sort of 'suggestions' are you looking for? You've already purchased your clothing, so I'm guessing you don't need advice on where to find such items or pricing or sizing... I don't really see what else you would need to be 'aware' of. Hopefully you know how to put clothes on! :P

Don't be taken in by all the high prices. High price doesn't always mean that it's a better product. Most of the time it just mean that the person selling it is trying to make a killing off of those that want to have this type of item. Shop around and get the best value for your money. Also, if you have questions about if it will fit, ask them what size person it will fit. If they are honest and really care about your purchase, they will give you measurements that you should be (ie, waist fits 34-38 inches, leg opening fits 10 - 14 inch, etc). Or even better, they will as you to provide certain measures if the item is being made especially for you. If this is the case, make sure you give accurate measurements or you will have no one to blame but yourself if it doesn't fit. Good luck!! (Hope you'll post some pics of the items you got).

still waiting for them to arrive but yes I will post pics. I guess I got lucky and found a good supplier the first time because they asked for like 15 different measurements

I still don't understand what the thread's point is Esess...