Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AB/DL Fantasy Football League

Default AB/DL Fantasy Football League

Hi All,
    I have been running a AB/DL Fantasy Football league for a couple years now and we could always use some new managers. If you are interested please join the league using the instructions below. The draft will be Monday 8/29 at 9pm EST.

In order to join the league, follow the link ( or go to Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID# 691822
    Password: diapers

If anyone has trouble with this please message me back.

I perfer ESPN's fantasy football. I haven't heard anything good about yahoo's.

so ESPN, NFL or bust.

i joined. I personally don't understand the other ones because they r hard to join.

Quote Originally Posted by ABalex View Post
    I am already doing an ESPN one, but i might do this one too.
    I can't figure out the other ones. Joining them is confusing. Join for me plz! You won't do the rp the least u can do is join.

YAY! If you can close it off once one more person joins i would. It says we cant start with an odd number.

nah.. just keep bumping this til Sunday late night... then close it. The more the merrier.

yeah i want as many people as we can. Please join the league. i got a lot of spots left to fill.