Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AB clothing?

Red face AB clothing?

Hey everyone! I'm sorry that this is kind of repeated but majority of the places I've checked the sites are down or not enough feedback.

My boyfriend and I are looking into hopefully getting some AB clothing, but I can't find enough feedback on some places I've checked (or they're crazy expensive).

My price range is between 10-40 bucks (give or take depending on cuteness). Does anyone recommend places that you guys have bought clothing at?

I'd totally appreciate a link to them. I'm looking more around rompers/onsies/dresses/etc?

Thank you guys in advance

To be honest that's not much of a budget. If you want GOOD AB clothing you need to splurge. I've had all of my clothing and accessories custom made. An outfit for me is usually about $60

well that's still good. I guess I should've clarified in saying that anything above 100 is out of reach for me,but below it would be fine.

Well, If you're interested in dresses binkies_and_bows from Ebay is really nice. Mrs.Carol is very nice to work with and she makes all of her dresses from high quality fabrics, I was truly impressed with her. Other than that try to be careful on Ebay, don't be fooled because most of it looks cheap and poorly made.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    Well, If you're interested in dresses binkies_and_bows from Ebay is really nice. Mrs.Carol is very nice to work with and she makes all of her dresses from high quality fabrics, I was truly impressed with her. Other than that try to be careful on Ebay, don't be fooled because most of it looks cheap and poorly made.
    I've noticed that,so that's why I am asking Don't want to order anything expensive and then it be horribly ugly. I will look more into that Ebay Seller Thank you!

I'm not very familiar with any AB shops to be honest, so I can't really give my opinion of them, sorry.

fetware.com has onsies for around 30 dollars and there really nice i have one and its awesome

I am sorry Ninikins, I cannot offer any suggestions for AB or LG clothing suppliers that offer items that are not fairly expensive. I have never tried this myself, but I have heard people say that if you can find a local seamstress or dress maker to make these items for you, you can save a good deal of money. I will be following this thread. I, too, would love to be able to get some more rompers and dresses at a much more reasonable cost.

I have just made my first clothing purchase, and found google to be a great help. most of my purchases are from E-bay (in canada places are few and far between that sell the stuff im looking for. If you can sew try checking out pattern companies maybe make your own. One of the dresses I purchased off e-bay was only 39.99 with shipping (pretty darn good if you ask me) just keep your eyes open there are outlets at our disposal
    Last edited by Cheyanne; 26-Aug-2011 at 08:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Escess View Post
    I have just made my first clothing purchase, and found google to be a great help. most of my purchases are from E-bay (in canada places are few and far between that sell the stuff im looking for. If you can sex try checking out pattern companies maybe make your own. One of the dresses I purchased off e-bay was only 39.99 with shipping (pretty darn good if you ask me) just keep your eyes open there are outlets at our disposal
    I hope you meant sew! :p

Anyways this is a great idea, I've actually been planning on making myself a few items however my sewing machine is all wonky and I have no idea how to fix it. Try searching Etsy and Ebay for cheap patterns and fabrics, as they can be expensive in fabric stores.