Thread: molicare+dry24/7

Default molicare+dry24/7

the molicare and dry 24/7 mediums are slightly bigger than alot of the other mediums im gonna get sample packs from xpmedical soon and idk whether to get mediums or larges im really leaning toward mediums cuz large are rreally big ps my waist size is 38-40

I'd get large... then wear plastic pants or boxer shorts to keep it snug. I am a 38 inch waist and medium Abena are just too tight to wear for extended periods of time.

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    I'd get large... then wear plastic pants or boxer shorts to keep it snug. I am a 38 inch waist and medium Abena are just too tight to wear for extended periods of time.
    I'm also 38" waist and I think that puts me between most sizes. Bambino mediums barely fit properly, as do most other mediums. The Abena M4 fit a bit better though. When I go large, they can be quite oversized unfortunately. Though I've found that while correct size is better for not leaking, oversized can feel a lot better.

You're doing it right by getting samples first. I have a 36 inch waist with 28 inch legs, so most mediums don't fit me even though my waist is theoretically in the medium size range.

I bought some molicare and dry 24/7 mediums and i have a 38 waist and the fit me very well. I like them.