Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cloth

Default cloth

i am sure this is over done
    but i have never tried cloth. i want a pretty thick diaper. and plastic pants.

i would prefer contour i think

what are your favorites?

i tried some prefold cloth diapers, they were super thick but just didnt like them as well as my disposables. If you want think really think about going the prefold route.

cloths aren't the best for those "on-the-go" types so best if used at home. I have 3 prefolds that i like to use for the weekend. Very bulky, lots of absorbency, lots of fun! I also have a velco contour type and although it doesn't hold as much as one prefold does, it manages what a decent disposable can handle. I like my prefolds just fine.

A good thick towel always makes a good substitute, if you just get some plastic pants, the towels should be no problem, a few safty pins and you can give it a try.

I wear a disposable while going out and cloth when at home. I also like my diapers real thick and plastic pants too. For me being brought up in cloth diapers and plastic pants there are no better diapers to use. So good luck in your choices in diapers to wear and use.

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    A good thick towel always makes a good substitute, if you just get some plastic pants, the towels should be no problem, a few safty pins and you can give it a try.
    question where do you get plastc pants at our sizes?

speaking of cloths... lol i was tidying my room and i found one of my cloth nappies from when i was a baby rofl so i put it to good use and cleaned the scirtin boards with it and i thought how the helll could that have fitted me? hehe

Quote Originally Posted by silent deadly alchemist View Post
    question where do you get plastc pants at our sizes?

Just check on the net or if you have a medical supply store in your area you can buy them there.

I have cheap ones I got on the net for 3 for 10 bucks, and I have 2 really good heavy ones with a snap closure that cost me 45 bucks.

The cheapies are OK but the legs don't fit that tight, (skinny Legs) but I used the hell out of them anyway, and they held up very good.

I would love to buy a whole bunch of the good ones but the price stops me dead.

Quote Originally Posted by nappyar View Post
    i am sure this is over done
    but i have never tried cloth. i want a pretty thick diaper. and plastic pants.

i would prefer contour i think

what are your favorites?
    Use the search button!!!!!!!