Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help, Diaper delivery problem

nappiboy

Default Need help, Diaper delivery problem

I need some advise on what to do, I ordered some diapers from overseas and there getting delivered by FedEx tomorrow afternoon around 6pm. They sent a notification email as FedEx isn't in my area very much I live in a country area, and the box needs to be signed.

The problem is that I have organized for some friends to come over for a BBQ and they will be here when the FedEx guy turns up. My friends are very nosy and inquisitive (But good people). Due to the cost of delivery to Australia $75, I ordered a very large box worth of diapers so my friends will see the box and want to know what it is. I don't want to organize another time for the FedEx guy to come as they wont be in my area for another week and I have run out of diapers.

Any suggestions ??

Maybe tells you friend that something came up and you need to start the party later (time after delivery comes)

You could ask them to hold it, assuming you have means to get to whatever facility it would be held at to pick it up.

I would come up with an alternative to what's in the box, and something so boring, they wouldn't want to see it. I order coffee on line that's sort of like designer coffee. You could say it's clothes like shirts and shorts, or even, toilet paper. What ever works for you.

You could tell your friends to come over another day? Alternatively, you could just tell them to come over a little later (whenever the FedEx guy as come and gone). Or maybe there is a holding facility somewhere near you - a place where they will hold you package and it will be safe. It's also usually free. Of course, you might have to tell FedEx guy to deliver to that location, instead of your house. You most likely have to collect the package yourself at a later date as well.

For future reference, FedEx does have a "Hold at FedEx Location" service that you might be able to use. Although, if there isn't a human being at the other end of your transaction, it might not be available (So far, I've only used it in eBay transactions that didn't require immediate payment).

Now to the matter at hand: You could always say you'd arranged to receive the shipment on behalf of a neighbor who's on vacation and just leave it at that (assuming they won't care about what's in it at that point). And if anybody asks what's in it after hearing that, just tell them you think it's probably clothing or something, but that you hadn't felt the need to pry.

-LL

Tell them the truth, tell them its a box of diapers and I bet that will the talk of the party.

Most folks will not belive the truth when it is told to them, it is not in their nature. Just take the box and lock it in your closet and let them keep guessing as to what it is even after you have told them it is a box of diapers.

nappiboy

Thanks everyone I need the help I am starting to freak. Umm

Quote Originally Posted by yugioh986249 View Post
    Maybe tells you friend that something came up and you need to start the party later (time after delivery comes)
    I can't start the party later as my friend will suspect something and turn up earlier to make sure they find out what is going on,

Quote Originally Posted by BoundCoder View Post
    You could ask them to hold it, assuming you have means to get to whatever facility it would be held at to pick it up.
    I can't ask them to hold it, they with return it to Newcastle and I will have to what until they are in the area again, because of location that will be another week or could be longer,

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I would come up with an alternative to what's in the box, and something so boring, they wouldn't want to see it. I order coffee on line that's sort of like designer coffee. You could say it's clothes like shirts and shorts, or even, toilet paper. What ever works for you.
    that could work especially the toilet paper, but I still think there will want to open it. A few months ago I got an assignment back from uni so while I was at work and one of my friends opened it and spread it around the office. I wasn't upset as it backfired on him as I got a better mark then he did.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFox View Post
    You could tell your friends to come over another day? Alternatively, you could just tell them to come over a little later (whenever the FedEx guy as come and gone). Or maybe there is a holding facility somewhere near you - a place where they will hold you package and it will be safe. It's also usually free. Of course, you might have to tell FedEx guy to deliver to that location, instead of your house. You most likely have to collect the package yourself at a later date as well.
    was thinking of having it held I am sure it would be ok but the depot is a far distance away and I would have to collect it while I am at work so them may see the box in the car. I don't have a boot as I drive a hilux ute.

Quote Originally Posted by LilLeaker View Post
    For future reference, FedEx does have a "Hold at FedEx Location" service that you might be able to use. Although, if there isn't a human being at the other end of your transaction, it might not be available (So far, I've only used it in eBay transactions that didn't require immediate payment).

Now to the matter at hand: You could always say you'd arranged to receive the shipment on behalf of a neighbor who's on vacation and just leave it at that (assuming they won't care about what's in it at that point). And if anybody asks what's in it after hearing that, just tell them you think it's probably clothing or something, but that you hadn't felt the need to pry.

-LL
    I didn't think of the neighbor approach might be the way to go. There not home at the moment so this could work. The only thing is one of my friends knows my neighbor at there are away for another week so he many forget. But what if he doesn't,

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie View Post
    Tell them the truth, tell them its a box of diapers and I bet that will the talk of the party.

Most folks will not belive the truth when it is told to them, it is not in their nature. Just take the box and lock it in your closet and let them keep guessing as to what it is even after you have told them it is a box of diapers.
    I love this you made me laugh, thanks I need it.

I just don't know what to do. I told my wife at the beginning of this year after a few years of marriage. Even though she is sort of ok with it now when I first told her she first kicked me out of the house (was only for one day) as like others she though that ABDL was all about child molesters, I think this would be the last thing she could handle, as it is I have walked on egg shells for the last few months. My friends would probably not care and just make fun of me for awhile or longer , but one of my friends Karen will tell everyone she is just like that and if my boss finds out I don't know what I will do, my life would be over. Why did I place the order!!! Why did I tell my wife!!!!!
    WTF is wrong with me.
    Last edited by nappiboy; 25-Aug-2011 at 08:31.

Think outside the box.

Tell them you have a diaper fetish and ordered some baby things to satisfy it.

My money's that they tell you you're hilarious and drop the subject.

---------- Post added at 03:40 ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Nah, no one believe innocent excuses. Innocent excuses scream that you're hiding something good.

nappiboy

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox View Post
    Think outside the box.

Tell them you have a diaper fetish and ordered some baby things to satisfy it.

My money's that they tell you you're hilarious and drop the subject.

---------- Post added at 03:40 ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 ----------

Nah, no one believe innocent excuses. Innocent excuses scream that you're hiding something good.

Thanks, but what if they start acting stupid and still want to open the box to find out that I joking. I have tried to organize a meeting place in the day to met the delivery guy but they don't do that. They deliver to the address or hold the article only. I was thinking of acting sick and calling off the party but my friends will come anyway to see if I am alright.

The worst thing is they aren't just diapers like Abena or Molicare but they are CUSHIES AND SDK's. """BABY PRINT ALL OVER THEM"" people are going to think I am a freak and if my parents find out they will force me off to the shrink like they made me do when I was 6. They though it was a thing I was going through when I was 6, but know I am an adult. It will probably kill them.. then I will end up in jail, my brothers will hate me S**T.