Thread: does anny one recognise this avatar?

Default does anny one recognise this avatar?

title says it all.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f649a1bfdcd4d634d54fbac3afeae26a66766fcc_full.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	6.9 KB 
ID:	5565

i was playing a game of gary's mod and a player with this avatar was in the game. i could swear i recognised it from here (can you beleve it?) but i can't find it back. does anny one recognice the avatar? either as theyr own, as a friends, or as the avatar of a persone who has posted here?

I don't, but the character in the avatar is L from Deathnote, which is a pretty popular anime. It's entirely possible that two different person are using the same avatar, as L is one of the most liked characters from that show. On the other hand it's a small world, so maybe you really did play gary's mod with a fellow adiscer

R0bino is right, unless someone has a very distantive avatar you can never be sure if it's the same person. That said I met a adisc member randomly in Burnout Paradise for the PC. He was a old admin here on adisc but he did end up leaving the site.

Still it's fun to meet adisc'ers randomly in games. But the only way to do so is by using the same name in games, which I always do. You might find me on Garrts Mod, though i'm only really ever on climbing maps or gmod theater.

I think I've seen it here on this site, but like all of you, I can't recall who it might be. As others have said, popular anime gets used by many.

i play mainly on sandbox or Darkrp on garrys mod so if you see a person with a garrysmod swiss army knife avatar, its probably me =3

as for the avatar, i havent seen it on here, but i have seen similar

i see.
    anny way, thanks for the help.

and if anny one here thinks he meets me, current games i am playing are:
    Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, Garry's Mod, Day of Defeat (the old, none-source one) and soon Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

i always wear the name Wild-dog, and avatar is usualy (a rescale of):
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c072c9e9d9c9d14170e452dce1f1294c5ac0e8ea_full.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	7.3 KB 
ID:	5590