Thread: Wonderfully Caught?

Default Wonderfully Caught?

I figured since there are quite a few threads on getting caught and, unless I hadn't done enough of a thorough search, I don't really see any threads on getting caught but turning out to be a great experience for anyone. So, I decided to open a thread on just that. Have you ever gotten caught with diapers but in a way that just turned out to be a really positive experience or a close call of any sort that would have turned out great? My experience falls into the latter category.

I remember it happened when I was six (funny how a lot of things diaper related happened to me at six. lol). I think I mentioned elsewhere that at the time my sister was kind of a doll freak and bought actual Luvs diapers for her dolls. So, those were the first diapers I got a hold of. By that time, my sister already knew what I was doing with them. And, being the rather goofy pair we were we both decided to wear one each. I'm not sure what prompted it. Must've been a sugar high or something. Anyway, my folks and a few neighborhood friends were downstairs. So, we're both playing and one of those neighbors who I remember being in her mid 20s at the time walks in on us. She got one look at us, picked me up, awwwing and everything and carried me downstairs. I remember grabbing onto the banister on the way down the stairs and then running back up to the room just as everyone got a glimpse of me in just a diaper.

I'm sure, so far, this sounds like a disaster rather than something positive but before that incident, any other time I got caught, the "discovery" was met with anger or revulsion of some sort. Even though at the time it was embarrassing for me to be carried downstairs at six-years-old wearing a diaper, it was sort of a welcome change to actually come across someone who thought it was cute.

i'd not long been wearing them voluntarily when my sister caught me checking myself out in our bedroom mirror (as babies and toddlers were the only comparison, i was trying to find the best way of wearing and using how they looked on them as a basis). adding to this, our finding a romper, sized for an older child ( i think, though it was also probably down to my being small), and i sort of became my sister's plaything for a while. we normally fight like cat and dog, so that kind of closeness was unusual........maybe it was helped by her threatening to tell.
    anyway, it wasn't so bad, but i really hope she's forgotten about it.

I hope my own sister forgot about our little "adventure" that I described earlier. I mean there's no way she forgot about some of the more general antics but still, I rather her not remember it. lol

I don't know about wonderfully caught, but I was mysteriously caught.

I stored all my diapers in a small suitcase in my closet when I would come home from college. One day I came home, and found my diapers and plastic pants in a brown paper bag in the closet and the suitcase missing. I am guessing my mom needed the suitcase for a trip. To this day, and that was well over 8 years ago, I have no idea which family member found them. No one has ever confronted me about it.

Maybe they thought the diapers came with the luggage? :P