Thread: Good Evening All.

Default Good Evening All.

Hello there everybody, some of you may know me from other locations such as Fox Tales Times (Alexander Valentine), or perhaps the AB/DL Mud (Kelethor).

I'm a writer by trade, a writer of non AB/DL things. Diapers aren't really my thing, other than a fleeting interest. I have no interest in writing about them, and in no way consider them a lifestyle of mine. I mainly stick around the community because I like it, and have been a member of it for many years.

So, I mostly am going to stick around the story forums here. Posting my own stuff, and giving out what tips I can to new writers.

See you all around.

Howdy DiabloDude and welcome to ADISC.

I'm always happy to see another writer around. I see you're not too big on writing diaper material, would I be over the line by asking what you do like to write about? For me "normal" writing would be sci-fi, action and adventure and maybe some paranormal here and there for the fun of it.

Hope to see you around.

You see, I don't have one thing I like to write about. I jump around a lot.

For instance, my most popular bit of writing is a simplistic, minimalist piece with as little detail as I could possibly put, and it's in first person.

While my most recent bit of work is a 3rd person fantasy setting with the tradition novel level of detail.

I also have an ongoing Let's Play for Dwarf Fortress (Which I really need to get back to adding to) which is a comedy piece.

So, I can't really answer your question, because I don't have a standard.

If I would be allowed to advertise a bit: For all the gamers out there, pick up a copy of "Mount and Blade: Warband" which is a solid game in its own right (A very unique blend of RPG, Strategy, kingdom management, and 1st/3rd person combat)

Or, if you already have the game, look for the Mod Prophesy of Pendor. It has very recently reached its final version, and improves upon the base game 500%. The lead designer for it was one of the pioneers of the gaming industry, and it is 100% free. You won't even notice your body wasting away from neglect as you sink hours into it.

---------- Post added at 04:45 ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 ----------

Afraid there isn't an edit button that I can see, so pardon the double post: I did not work on PoP, I am passing it along as a bit of advice for gamer members of the forum. Feel free to remove the advertisement of sorts of you disagree with it being here.