Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite place to be diapered

Default Favorite place to be diapered

so i was just wondering does anyone like to go to a public place being heavily dapered, mine is the movie theatre, doubled up with a large drink, quite soaked before end of the movie.

when I am in a THICK diaper,,, just a home body. When diapered normally,, my favorite places are the same as if I wasn't diapered. that means the mall, going for walks, bike riding (although when diapered this is not as comfortable). Driving the car to go places, ect. Well, I guess the pool would be the only exception to that statement, LOL,,, for obvious reasons

Considering I usually wear anytime I leave my house...everywhere

I usually wear a molicare or a 24/7 out and about...

currently only in my room or my boyfriend's room We plan to go on 'diaper dates' once we find the perfect thin diaper.

I don't go out a lot while padded, but I'd say that the movie theatre is my favourite place.

Always change at my house, usually in my room. But I want to get changed in a baby change facility that would be nice.

As I'm IC I change wherever I can, however I would love to be out with someone who would take me somewhere and change me. Here's hoping!

I still confine myself to the house while padded. I'll go out in my trainers, though, so I guess I hedge the issue.

I guess I'm most relaxed at home, so that's where I like to be padded. Maybe winter while skiing I'll give it a try. ^_^

Home is usually my spot, since I have the power to lock the door and crinkle as much as I want in my room. :3