Thread: hey everyone!

Default hey everyone!

hey everbody!
    hi my name is raglekitty (don't ask me why because personaly it makes no sense) im 13 live in california and love the beach
    as far as non-tb/dl interests i like swimming playing hockey and just hangging around with friends. I'm here just to meet some nice online people (well hopefully you guys are nice ) and i'm not really sure what else to put for now so thats about it can't wait to hear back!

hi and welcome to the forum! *cough* intro could have been a little longer *cough* just kidding, its great and take my word for it 99.8% of all people on this froum are unbelieveably nice (including me, don't mean to tute my own horn or anything...) so come on in and join the fun!
    as far as things to do on the site: there is a gallery, a whole sections just for stories to read, and my favorite as you can probably see if you go there THE GAMES FORUM!!! yep theres a whole place to play fun games like rating peoples avatars and much more!

so have a blast and if you want more help add me as a friend and ill tell you anything you need to know

Welcome welcome! I hope you have lots of fun here, it really is a great place to go to. Enjoy your stay here