Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Female Pedophiles/Child Molesters

Question Female Pedophiles/Child Molesters

An interesting comment in lilbabymikey's final post (he said it was to be his last) took me by surprise. http://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-bab...ittle-one.html Maybe I'm a bit naive when it comes to the subject of pedos, but this was the first time I had read a supposedly true life account of a woman, a mom in particular, sexually abusing her own child. Thought I'd draw from ADISC member's knowledge here. Just how prevalent is female pedophilia and child abuse? How many cases have you heard of?

To my dismay, all I've ever heard about is older adult males abusing or molesting both boys and girls from teen years on down. Makes me extremely upset that my gender and age group is marked by so many cases of pedophilia. It's at the point I go out of my way not to show outward affection for any kids other than my own and very close friends who know my wife and I very well. Shame it has to be this way because I feel younger children are very precious and enjoy being able to talk to them, hold them, and give them an affectionate, fatherly hug.

Anyway, as I mentioned at the outset, reading mikey's comment was a real eye opener for me and I'm curious about how serious a problem female pedophilia/abuse is in relation to male. Do you think the problem is increasing or is rare, isolated, and staying about the same as it's been in the recent past? I'm guessing it's more rare myself, though as I admitted I'm not all that *up* on every news report on the subject. What's your thoughts on the subject, and how much have you read or heard in the news about it? Thanks!

~Pramrider

I've heard of women that do it, but it's usually the men you hear about

I've heard cases of mothers, errm... "Renting out" their children to paedophiles, I guess this counts. This happened on the Yior site (a paedo site passing itself off as an AB site)... a mother let paedos take pictures (and God knows what else) of her children. Pretty sick really, though she's in jail now.

You tend to hear about old men being paedophiles, but often it's younger people too. It's true that you seldom hear about women being paedos... Women stereotypically seems less sexual than men, or at least seem less likely to act impulsively on sexual urges than men. But then maybe that's a load of rubbish...

But I'm sure there's plenty of female paedophiles.

If I can put this in this forum, how do pedos get treated, as it is a part of human sexuality, it cannot be changed. So what is there to do?

I give you The big list: Female teachers with students !

Some of those I wouldn't mind being fondled by either.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    Women stereotypically seems less sexual than men, or at least seem less likely to act impulsively on sexual urges than men. But then maybe that's a load of rubbish...
    Men have bigger libidos than women. There's nothing sterotypical about--It's true. It's a fact on a chemical level as well as a psychological level. We men are pumped full of testosterone. We're also bigger and stronger than women, and we always have been. It's in our brain and flows through our blood. It's an evolution thing. This is why sexy women are used to sell products, but not sexy men.
    See: Why men like to gaze on the female form - Telegraph
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,366102,00.html

Evolutionarily speaking, Briers hypothesized, unfulfilled sexual arousal could trigger a subconscious belief that one's reproductive status is at stake.

Rendered fearful, men reach out for other "resources" — a quick payoff, fast food — to better their chances for survival.
    But we're also a lot more creative when subjected to sexual stimuli. Take that, ladies!

as Charlie said there are probably plenty of female paedophiles out these, we just dont get to read about it in the newspaper.

Could it be that some people might think its not as bad as a male paedophile? I think its just as wrong but look at the episode Miss teacher bangs a boy from South Park.
    Its about this teacher banging her 3 year old student, and everyone in the town says "nice" and "where was all these messed up hot girls when I was a kid?" now I know its a cartoon but IMO South Park is a pretty smart cartoon that usually takes up daily problems like presidental voting or the n-word. even though some may think its just fart humor its much more so its not like Im getting this idea from just some random stupid cartoon like e.g. some random cartoon network show

Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    as Charlie said there are probably plenty of female paedophiles out these, we just dont get to read about it in the newspaper.
    See above.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    I've heard cases of mothers, errm... "Renting out" their children to paedophiles
    WTF *is speechless*
    Last edited by Martin; 05-Aug-2008 at 08:54. Reason: So shocked I couldn't even spell WTF right.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
    Yikes!!! Well Prometheus, I asked about news reports surrounding sexual mis-conduct of women towards kids and you sure provided plenty! I know these convicted women only represent a small fraction of all the school caregivers in the US, but still.....

~Pramrider

EmeraldsAndLime

Most reports of female paedophilia I hear are about teachers cracking onto their students. Other than that, I haven't heard much about it at all.