Thread: hello

Default hello

hi i am a tb and a dl just found out about this site and would like to chat and meet new people i have been this way since i can remember i have worn diapers along time trough my childhood do to a bed wetting issue. i also like to play guitar i seem to be able to entertain people with my talent which i enjoy i also am a snowboarder thats all i do in the winter time its just a great feeling. i also like tinkering with engines and fixing things that are broken any thing that keeps my mind working pretty much. thats pretty much all that i can think of at the moment but if any one wants to get to know me better than just ask me and ill answer any questions anyone has to ask
    Last edited by littlebear1223; 26-Aug-2011 at 17:45.

Hi BigBry,
    welcome to the group, actually it is normal in intro's to give a few more details about yourself, such as your interests and hobbies. Things like tastes in music, books, cinema, Job or career interests. If you want some help wrwiting one have a look at and you might also want to check out as there is a lot of useful info in there for new members.

too bad i messed up on this my first time im so mad .now everyone thinks im an idiot

Not at all silly bear, we all make mistakes, when I put my first avatar I broke one of the big rules, but the mods were very good about it. so not getting an intro right is hardly cause for banging your head againsst a brick wall, I know my dad used to do it to me.

ok i wont be as mad then i just wanted to meet people in my intro and i screwed it up that's alright though.

Remember this site doesn't explicitly facilitate meetup requests... But you can meet loads of people online here and hopefully Mae some good friends,! I certainly don't think you are an idiot - your intro was better than the majority!

oh thank you i feel much better now people are so nice here

Quote Originally Posted by littlebear1223 View Post
    oh thank you i feel much better now people are so nice here
    That's the spirit. Welcome to ADISC!

Nice? Us? don't be silly we're the wierdos that like to wear nappies.