Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Long time lurker, first time poster. Figured I'd introduce myself, 30 y/o male living in the Midwest, save for the D/L lifestyle, just your typical guy - love watching college football, playing video games, bowling, and just getting out and having fun. Getting married in a couple of weeks, found a great girl who accepts me the way I am!

Have been a DL for about as long as I can remember, which is back to about age 4 or 5. Teenage years were a pretty lonely time, as I thought I was only one of a handful of people that had these feelings. Enter the internet, and I come to learn maybe I'm not as "weird" as I originally thought. Well, maybe still weird, but at least I found out I wasn't the only person on earth like this.

Look forward to getting to know some of you, hopefully I can become a valuable asset to this board!

Hello Lurker welcome to the community. Glad you're here and you found someone who accepts you =)