Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey im mike 14 ;)

manchestermike1996

Default Hey im mike 14 ;)

hey im mike, im from manchester, england and im 14. [Removed] im more curious then an actual dl or tb [Removed] and this is the perfect site for that x
    Last edited by Near; 23-Aug-2011 at 00:44. Reason: Removed meet-up request

Well, I should remind you that we're mainly a support site - to help you in your quest to explore this interest we share. We don't encourage meeting or hook-ups, though it can become a useful by-product of mixing with the right people

Why not tell us about yourself to begin with...?

Do you have any major hobbies?
    What do you enjoy at school?
    Who is your favourite music artist?

And a couple of randoms, just to satisfy me...

... What colour are your eyes?
    ... Do you have two left feet, two right feet or the correct combination of one left and one right?
    ... Can you spell 'asphyxiation'?
    ... Which other country would you like to live in?

Welcome again - try and join in the conversations on the boards, or in the IRC eventually. Get to know us a little And kudos for being from the UK! I like Manchester, though the Trafford Centre scares the hell outta me!

Dan x

Welcome Mike! I shall continue with DanDan's interrogation!

Best thing about living in Manchester?
    Favourite food?
    3 items you'd take to a desert island?

And as DanDan said, remember we aren't a meet up site - and any group outings that may be organised are strictly 18+. But, don't let this get in the way of making friends on here; who knows, you might make some good friends that you eventually meet up with IRL - just don't make it the reason you are on here :-)

I look forward to seeing more of your presence on the forums!

manchestermike1996

I dont mean to actually meet people just to make friends who are dl's and tb's, but thanks anyway
    Do you have any major hobbies? rugby, football and chilling with mates
    What do you enjoy at school? rugby
    Who is your favourite music artist? dont really have one
    What colour are your eyes? brown
    Do you have two left feet, two right feet or the correct combination of one left and one right? i am normal and have one of each but cannot dance to save my life
    Can you spell 'asphyxiation'? asphyxiation :L
    Which other country would you like to live in? erm america
    Best thing about living in Manchester? Manchester United
    Favourite food? chips
    3 items you'd take to a desert island? megan fox, tv and a lot of nappies (not actual tried them since i was 2) ;(

x

Hey mike I'm from Stockport near Manchester and I'm 14 too

manchestermike1996

there u go ^ x

---------- Post added at 00:02 ---------- Previous post was at 00:01 ----------

oh cool what yr u going into? x

Quote Originally Posted by manchestermike1996 View Post
    I dont mean to actually meet people just to make friends who are dl's and tb's, but thanks anyway
    Excellent then! I think a lot of us are here for a similar reason, so... Nothing wrong with that Consider me an AB friend

Do you have any major hobbies? rugby, football and chilling with mates
    What do you enjoy at school? rugby
    Rugby? Seriously? Kudos for football, but rugby? You will seriously have to try and explain the rules to me... Several people have tried and I never quite get it. It seems complicated, dull and overly-masculine to me! (I am gay, though, so that may explain it...! )

Who is your favourite music artist? dont really have one
    You don't? Really? Ok then, well... What about a favourite kind of music? Rock? Heavy metal?

What colour are your eyes? brown
    Nice! I like brown eyes - they're warm and comforting. Mine are blue, which I've been told are 'startling' and 'emotional'... Not sure those are good things!

Do you have two left feet, two right feet or the correct combination of one left and one right? i am normal and have one of each but cannot dance to save my life
    On something, we can agree! Dancing is proper difficult!

Can you spell 'asphyxiation'? asphyxiation :L
    Excellent. 1/1 on your spelling test! In hindsight, I should have spelt it wrong, so that when you copy+pasted it, you'd have got it wrong, too!

Which other country would you like to live in? erm america
    Ooh, me too! Why, though? I mean, the Americans on this site (there's loads of them!) seem to dislike it on the whole...! Maybe I should reconsider...

Best thing about living in Manchester? Manchester United
    Now I love you. Finally another Red Devil! What do you make of our signings? Will youth work? I'm not sure we need/can afford Sneijder, either - I wish we could have got Modric! On which note, great result tonight against Spurs, yes? I genuinely thought they'd be a tough test, and although they were for like... An hour, they rolled over at the end and we steamrolled them! Hernandez for top scorer!

Favourite food? chips
    I love you double now! I live on chips - a very bad result of having your own place!

3 items you'd take to a desert island? megan fox, tv and a lot of nappies (not actual tried them since i was 2) ;(
    Wow! That'd keep you busy! You'd never get bored!

Thanks for answering my/our proddings - lovely to meet you
    I think we know enough about you to let you into this madhouse, so welcome again! Feel free to ask questions (also, try looking at other threads as they may have already been asked!), and start conversation, too

Dan x

Quote Originally Posted by manchestermike1996 View Post
    there u go ^ x

---------- Post added at 00:02 ---------- Previous post was at 00:01 ----------

oh cool what yr u going into? x
    Year 10, GCSE's :S

---------- Post added at 01:26 ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 ----------

Also yeah it was a good result for united, played well against spurs. De Gea needs time to settle, the PL is much better than La Liga. I'm a Liverpool fan but I tend not to get into arguments about it. I'm a Stockport county fan :P I do honestly prefer football to rugby but I get most of the rules and have played it, brutally :P I would also like to live in America, bigger nappies and overall a better country. Don't want to be unpatriotic there :S

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman;720865I
    love you. Finally another Red Devil! What do you make of our signings? Will youth work? I'm not sure we need/can afford Sneijder, either - I wish we could have got Modric! On which note, great result tonight against Spurs, yes? I genuinely thought they'd be a tough test, and although they were for like... An hour, they rolled over at the end and we steamrolled them! Hernandez for top scorer!
    Dan, Man U won't get far with that waste of money you call a keeper!

Quote Originally Posted by XboxGamer123 View Post
    Year 10, GCSE's :S
    What GCSE's are you doing?

Oh yeah, hi mike! Welcome to the site!