Thread: Fursona...

Default Fursona...

OK first of all, I'm not a BF/furrie or anything of the nature (not my cup o' tea ) but i was wondering today.... how would i pick my fursona? like the animal or whatever it's called? i tried thinking but i couldn't come up with anything :O

Well, quite simply, it does involve a lot of thinking on the part of the fursona's creator! It took me a long time to design and work out my own (Lightning).
    Many people choose their favourite animal as their fursona - others choose their pet's species, others feel a spiritual connection to the animal. In short, it's all down to personal preference!
    I can also direct you to Near's "Furry 101" article - it gives a good insight into 'furry', and covers this very topic!
    Last edited by Lightning; 22-Aug-2011 at 22:09.

There are quite a few of us who are hybrids of a sort. We take what we like from many species and combine them.

on a side note, I think thats how they came up with the crux.

My fursons is a gold dragon who likes to polymorph into a human and youmcould say I am dragon kin a human withdragon heratage born human but as I got older my skin started to take on a gold tenge and when I became a teenager I got the gift of changeing in to a gold dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by sissyboy1 View Post
    My fursons is a gold dragon who likes to polymorph into a human and youmcould say I am dragon kin a human withdragon heratage born human but as I got older my skin started to take on a gold tenge and when I became a teenager I got the gift of changeing in to a gold dragon.
    Sounds like that Cartoon Network movie they made a while ago.

My favorite creature is the dragon and I like the look of the gold dragon in d&d and found Dragon kin in the monster manual they are people who have a mother on mom or dads side of the family who made out with a dragon and then had a boy or girl and that child now carries a dragon blood line.

Quote Originally Posted by sissyboy1 View Post
    My favorite creature is the dragon and I like the look of the gold dragon in d&d and found Dragon kin in the monster manual they are people who have a mother on mom or dads side of the family who made out with a dragon and then had a boy or girl and that child now carries a dragon blood line.
    I didn't mean anything by that. It just reminds me of Fire heart(I think that's it) it has a similar story line. And there isn't any better color than gold for a dragy. ^^

I didn't take anythng wrong by that I ust thought I would say were I got my idea from after chooseing a dragon if I wanted to I could drop the dragon kin side because dragons can polymorph into almost anything they want to I ust like the thing of haveing dragon blood in my family. have a nice morning.

Bluesteak

you only have one if you can think what he/she is from looking at yourself, the secong i looked at furries i knew i was a 6month old jet black wolf

It's cool if you get to pick a fursona and play in it. I don't really feel I had a choice about my animal identity; it's too much an inseparable part of me.