Thread: First Post, a bit about me and Hello!

Default First Post, a bit about me and Hello!

Good Morning, Afternoon or Evening.

Just a quick introduction and to say hi. I'm tvbarney.

A little about me. I am 25, male, straight and have a love and fascination with diapers (don't we all!) I'm also a transvestite - Think Eddie Izzard and you've got me pretty much in one. I'll wear what I want when I want.

These two part of my personality never mix. I've tried to and its never worked out very well.

so, why am I here? Well, I'm hoping to gain a better understanding of this side of my personality and hopefully make a few friends on the way.

So yeah, I'm pretty open about everything so drop me a post if you want to chat.

I hope this is an adequate intro!

Hi TVBarney,
    welcome to the group, I saw your name and thought 'Flinstones' Oops, go that one wrong, a nice intro but how about telling us a bit more about you, things like your hobbies and interests, your tastes in music, books, games, you know the sort of thing all those strange dark things you do that you never talk about like going to a cinema! if you want some ideas of what to put in your intro have a look at and for some idea of acceptable behaviour (Not that you've done anything wrong) have a look at . And it's nice to see another UK member sign up.