Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Great, I've been converted

Default Great, I've been converted

When I first came to the site I was like, "Furries, meh I'll never be one." but now since I've been around them so much they've grown on me, and I've started really thinking it would be cute and very fun to be a babyfur. So after a bit of RPing with FoxyFox, I decided that it would be a nice fit. One of my friends was even so nice as to offer to draw me up a fursona, which is pretty exciting.

Anyway, I just wanted to say good job babyfurs. You converted another "normal" TB/DL.

@.@ One of us. One of us. One of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxicoon View Post
    @.@ One of us. One of us. One of us.
    *spiraley eyes* yes, master...

You too?! Oh Lordy Lordy, who is safe from their manipulative ways!...ah, screw it, it's fun. *tail wag*

Well i must say the exact same as veigar ,ive been converted ,just need a fursona now =)
    Last edited by alu; 22-Aug-2011 at 13:16.

mwahahahahahahahaha *coughs* I need my sippy -.-

congrats on coming to the floofy side, now the only question is do we convert faster or slower? too slow and our plans will be descovered, too fast and we'll be surrounded with foxes and kittens.

It happens, it happened to me :P I thought I wouldn't be one either. But look where I am now.

---------- Post added at 09:42 ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by WingDog View Post
    And lol! I can't get over how funny this is! xD