Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meetings, Greetings

Tsuma

Cool Meetings, Greetings

Hi all I decided to join this site for many reasons. Mainly because i'd like to increase my knowledge and depart any if possible. I'm pretty much a full time gamer atm, I have interests in tattoos, dragons (hence display name ), technology and many other things. Generally easy going and understanding.

I probably didn't put most of that in the right order but hopefully it explains what my brain is trying to explain

Wuffy

Hello there!
    And did you say tattoos? And what exactly kind of tech are you into? x3

Tsuma

yup tattoos still trying to find a good pic for my next one lol. Technology basically everything beyond what we have at the moment so holograms, quantum computer crystals, wristwatch computers and loads of other stuff my brain can't remember ^^'

Wuffy

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDragonWolf View Post
    yup tattoos still trying to find a good pic for my next one lol. Technology basically everything beyond what we have at the moment so holograms, quantum computer crystals, wristwatch computers and loads of other stuff my brain can't remember ^^'
    Ooh, sounds complicated. o.o
    Hehe... I thought you were into video games for a second... x3

Tsuma

i did say in main post i'm a full time gamer although for the past 3 days i seem to have become addicted to drawing. Only problem is i'm rubbish at it lol

Wuffy

You're not the only one... o.o I suck at drawing. :P
    And what games are you into? :3

Tsuma

atm cod, saints row (can't wait for 3rd ^^), just cause 2, turok, viva pinata, red faction (still need armageddon >.<) and bioshock. I used to play WoW but... the endless grind made me decide to play other games ^^'

Wuffy

Ooh, sounds like you're into MS or Sony. :3
    I've always wanted to play Saint's Row... I heard it's more fun than GTA.

Tsuma

nah i'm a convertee of a sony man lol. Used to have a PS2 for about 7 years but someone got me into halo a little too well ^^'

Wuffy

I was never really good at some FPS like that... I fitted more into Nintendo stuff. o.o