Thread: Finally Introducing Myself

Default Finally Introducing Myself

Hello everyone. I've finally decided to introduce myself so that I no longer have to keep this all to myself.

Obviously I have an interest in diapers. This started at a young age and I always thought it would be something that I'd outgrow. Truth be told, I never really indulged my interest (with a few exceptions over the years) until recently. I finally made the decision to experiment and purchase a few different diapers. I only wear them when I'm alone and keep them locked up and hidden the rest of the time. I think I'm more of a "diaper lover" than an "adult baby", although I can appreciate the AB aspects. My interest in diapers has always had a strong sexual component to it. Perhaps this is why it has stayed with me well into adulthood.

When I'm not in diapers (99.9% of the time), I work (in a technical field for a large aerospace concern), read (mostly history, biography with a little fiction thrown in here and there), and lead a pretty normal, conservative, existence here in the suburbs.

Generally speaking, I'm a very private person who prefers to have a few close contacts rather than an extended network of "friends". I've come to the conclusion that this unusual interest of mine is something that I will likely never be able to share with anyone else, so I thought I'd join a group that understands what that might be like.

That's about it. I hope to hear from some of you.

Welcome to ADISC. Your post feels very similar to things I was thinking when I signed up here some years ago. It has been a really positive experience for me and I hope it will go that way for you as well. I had come to terms with this for myself but until I engaged socially with others who had the same interests I didn't see any of the good things that could come with it. Read around, offer some of your own observations, and see what happens. Hope to hear more from you