Thread: Good News Everyone

Default Good News Everyone

My boyfriend gave me some shocking news the other day. Apparently he is starting to develop a diaper fetish of his own. The other day I found him wearing one of my diapers. They are a little too big for him being I have 46 inch waist and he only has a 31 inch waist. I was a bit surprised because he had always seemed a bit put off by them. He said its not fair to me that he expects me to be all into his kinks when he would never try mine. After a few "play" sessions he admitted to liking the feel of them and using them. I am happy that he is participating in my kinks, and I am especially glad he is having fun. We have even branched out into other more extreme types of play, but that is another story

That's pretty cool I have long thought that this wouldn't be that hard of a kink to recruit if it wasn't for all the societal baggage. If a guy (in particular) can get past that, diapers can feel pretty good, not even counting what else they might represent.

Catperson

Dawwww, that's so cute! You're lucky to have such a caring boyfriend like him

Quote Originally Posted by Arenskunk View Post
    My boyfriend gave me some shocking news the other day. Apparently he is starting to develop a diaper fetish of his own. The other day I found him wearing one of my diapers. They are a little too big for him being I have 46 inch waist and he only has a 31 inch waist. I was a bit surprised because he had always seemed a bit put off by them. He said its not fair to me that he expects me to be all into his kinks when he would never try mine. After a few "play" sessions he admitted to liking the feel of them and using them. I am happy that he is participating in my kinks, and I am especially glad he is having fun. We have even branched out into other more extreme types of play, but that is another story
    Good for you, It's always nice to have someone to share your interests with.

alu

it nice that you have someone that cares for you and will participate ,i wish to find someone nice that accepts me in later life.

Cool... I didn't know this fetish can be developed consciously.

Quote Originally Posted by irataliw View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	professor-farnsworth.jpg 
Views:	465 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	5499

Congrats
    The same image popped into my head when i read the title... Darn you for beating me to it.

And to the OP... congrats! Lucky!