Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Music interest

Default Music interest

Alright, heres a topic for when your at your normal state (meaning everyday human you are). Whats your favorite music genre? mine is anything techno ish meaning dubstep, trance, etc.

I've also listened to almost every other genre and thats the one I fell in love with.

How about your interest people?

While i enjoy hard rock (Skillet FTW!), I really love metal music. I'm more on the metalcore side. I love As I Lay Dying, Avenged Sevenfold, All That Remains. I like some hardcore bands like A Day To Remember.

Oh, and you can't go wrong with straight metal like Five Finger Deatg Punch or Metallica.

I have become very diverse in my music genres over the year but tend to stay away from most country and all metal. I listen to a lot of pop, R&B, hip-hop, alternative rock, etc.

Today I can say I have listened to Adele, Kylie, Robbie Williams, Jay-Z and Alicia Keys.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    While i enjoy hard rock (Skillet FTW!), I really love metal music. I'm more on the metalcore side. I love As I Lay Dying, Avenged Sevenfold, All That Remains. I like some hardcore bands like A Day To Remember.

Oh, and you can't go wrong with straight metal like Five Finger Deatg Punch or Metallica.
    hazzah! I've been there when I was in high school... Can never go wrong with metal. :P

I'm willing to give almost anything a chance, except for Metal that sounds like dogs barking and Country that sounds like you should be crying in your beer while you listen to it. Top 40 poppy bull crap like Rebecca Black or anything from High School Musical would be my hard limit.

Old school hip hop, like snoop dogg and tupac, some country is good, uhh dubstep, oh I love anything funky (Cee lo Green ) so I basically listen to every thing

---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

PsyberFox

I am able to listen to a lot of different types of music, except modern rap, pop, and country. I just can't stand to listen to any of them.

For my favorite genre of music, the title undoubtedly goes to techno, specifically to the hardstyle and hard-acid subgenres. Though my favorite band would have to be Rammstein; I just love those heavy metal-industrial beats! I also like metal as long as there's no screaming/yelling, classic rock from the 70's through 90's, old style hip-hop and breakbeat, and finally, big band music. Yes that big band music, from the 30s and 40s... I blame Fallout for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by PsyberFox View Post
    and finally, big band music. Yes that big band music, from the 30s and 40s... I blame Fallout for that one.
    I can't blame you. Fallout made me listen to those myself. I don't know how it happenned but man did I ever fell in love with the music when I played the games.

Odl9791

My favorite is metal, though I tend to listen to early 90's rap, classical, and, some country. (Reba, Garth, LeDoux, Gary Allen)