Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Cloth diaper help

  1. #1

    Default Cloth diaper help

    I am looking for a replacement to the cheap cloth diapers that I use now. I would like to get the thickest, most absorbent I can find. I would prefer it not be an AIO as I have had problems with these.

    I have found a few companies that sell them such as AdultClothDiaper, Babykins, and Loving comfort. I don't know if there are other companies out there.

    My main requirements are that they be

    1 - Thick
    2 - Quality product
    3 - Reputable company

    I will really appreciate everyones help. Oh, and I want to make sure that I get the proper size too.

    Thanks in advance.

    ---------- Post added at 16:18 ---------- Previous post was at 15:52 ----------

    Sorry, ment to post this in the Diaper Talk forum.

  2. #2

    Default

    I have been wanting to order some, but if you can wait a while QUALITY CLOTH DIAPERS GREAT SERVICE looks like she does an amazing job judging by pics.. and when I have been emailing her, she will seem to do any pattern you would like (because I want camo) and does a 26 layer 16" wide "waddle" diaper..

  3. #3

    Default

    I've been using night weight, gauze pre-fold cloth diapers from Adultclothdiaper company for several years and have been very happy. They are both thick and soft. I haven't tried many other brands, so I can't compare for you.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I've been using night weight, gauze pre-fold cloth diapers from Adultclothdiaper company for several years and have been very happy. They are both thick and soft. I haven't tried many other brands, so I can't compare for you.
    Hi, dogboy:

    I'm very interested in this specific diaper. It's pretty much the only adult diaper I've seriously considered! Any chance you could post a pic showing what these are like after a few washes? Do they quilt up quite a bit, or no? The pictures on the AdultClothDiaper site aren't particularly helpful. I'm basically trying to gauge their similarity to the diapers I wore as a toddler (and later as a youth DL when they were still around the house). Not trying to threadjack or anything!

    -LL

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by LilLeaker View Post
    Hi, dogboy:

    I'm very interested in this specific diaper. It's pretty much the only adult diaper I've seriously considered! Any chance you could post a pic showing what these are like after a few washes? Do they quilt up quite a bit, or no? The pictures on the AdultClothDiaper site aren't particularly helpful. I'm basically trying to gauge their similarity to the diapers I wore as a toddler (and later as a youth DL when they were still around the house). Not trying to threadjack or anything!

    -LL
    I'm terrible with cameras and posting, time being a big problem as I work two jobs. I can tell you that after many washings, they have held up well. There are a few odd threads on the corners, and I simply clip them. There hasn't been much, however. They are quite thick in the middle which is the middle panel, and a little thinner in the two outside panels. Even those are fairly thick.

    I ordered some night weight gauze from Amazon a long time ago, and one of those has a worn spot in the middle. I had bleached all of my cloth diapers at one point, but the area that wore thin was already starting to wear. I don't know what company supplied those diapers, but they were not the same as Adultclothdiaper Co. diapers, so I guess that speaks well for Adc diapers. I think they're worth a try.

    As a side note, I always wondered about Angel Fluff diapers. They always looked like they had a good product from their website. Perhaps someone has tried those. I think Angela Bauer buys diapers from Adc, and she is our resident cloth diaper expert. She's worn them all her life.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I'm terrible with cameras and posting, time being a big problem as I work two jobs.
    Not a problem at all, and I appreciate the additional information! I was surprised not to see more hits here when I searched for Angel Fluff, as they were one of the first companies I ran across that sold adult-sized cloth diapers (when I first searched years ago). As with the AdultClothDiaper gauze diapers (which are the same as All Together Diaper Co diapers, yes?), the pictures are not particularly good. Ok-ok-ok... Damn. Maybe I just need to order some of the AdultClothDiaper diapers and see for myself. It's not like I haven't purchased *a lot* of diapers in my time that didn't quite *do it* for me. But I would sooooooooo love to love these!

    Thanks,
    -LL

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by LilLeaker View Post
    Not a problem at all, and I appreciate the additional information! I was surprised not to see more hits here when I searched for Angel Fluff, as they were one of the first companies I ran across that sold adult-sized cloth diapers (when I first searched years ago). As with the AdultClothDiaper gauze diapers (which are the same as All Together Diaper Co diapers, yes?), the pictures are not particularly good. Ok-ok-ok... Damn. Maybe I just need to order some of the AdultClothDiaper diapers and see for myself. It's not like I haven't purchased *a lot* of diapers in my time that didn't quite *do it* for me. But I would sooooooooo love to love these!

    Thanks,
    -LL
    Yes, they are also The Altogether Diaper Company. I always get confused over this.

  9. #9

    Default

    what about any of the cloth diapers that baby pants sells, have any of you ever tried them? i know theyre birdseye cloth night time weight

  10. #10

    Default

    I am also a fan of the stuff from adultclothdiaper.com. I bought several of the prefolds for Mr. X a couple of years ago now, and they're still in great shape. Mind that he doesn't wear them every night, but usually one of the thicker prefolds and one flat diaper folded as an added soaked will last him a good part of the evening and then overnight besides.

Similar Threads

  1. How do I pin a cloth diaper
    By teamaster in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 14-Jul-2011, 03:44
  2. Replies: 215
    Last Post: 02-Jun-2011, 23:03
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-Apr-2009, 11:34
  4. Best Cloth Diaper?
    By Depenz in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 24-Jan-2009, 03:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.