Thread: UK TB turned AB

Default UK TB turned AB

I'm from the UK and whilst not really an AB, I do enjoy nappies and wetting pants/nappies/bed.

Always had an interest in wetting since about age 7. Never really a bedwetter as a kid, although like most I did have the odd soggy PJ morning up to about 8-9. Had a few more day accidents, including once in school at 11.

That's me!

No shame here.. i love to wet my diapers too. Being an Ab kinda makes it ok for me

Hello Pamperjo, and welcome to ADISC!

Your intro is good, being quick and to the point, but we'd also like to know about the non-*B/DL you. What are your hobbies? What do you do in your free time? What's your occupation? I hope you get as much out of the site as we do.

Hi Jo,
    welcome to the group, but as Natsu said tell us a little more of yourself. If you want a few ideas look at the articles there is a very good one on writing a perfect intro. You might alsowant to look at as there is a wealth of information there for new members. Congratulations on becoming and adult and it's nice to see another UK member join ( a few thousand more and we can have our own version of the Boston Tea party )